PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

Fenris even your dumb ass followed the rule when I trashed you that same night. With Twizt I was up 3-1 when he decided to give himself an unfair advantage by switching after winning 2, thereafter it was just too fun watching him jump and duck repeatedly out of fear of Yoshi like only noobs do. Who are you Zaden? lol. lol. lol. lol. lol. check Final Round 17 Atlanta, MLG, CEO placement before opening your DICK sucking mouth cheer-leading hoe.

@FenrisZero I Did This Just For You Bby <3
7SWBA

7SWHl

7SX1y.png

7SX1Q.png

7SXaM.png

7SXUp.png

@corrondo lolololololololol
Questions for any known intelligent top player that may read this: Should serious online FT5/10(Streamed or not) follow tournament rules e.i "winning player must retain same character "?

Last edited:
LOL, dude, those words don't even belong in the same sentence together. That right there should answer the question for you. BTW, I improved my online win percentage from %37 to %43!!!! So am I worthy yet or did I just get really lucky last time?
go post that in the Thunderdome thread lol. All those SERIOUS ft10's that take place there lol. BTW the question is directed at Top Players... are you one? lol

go post that in the Thunderdome thread lol. All those SERIOUS ft10's that take place there lol.

Oh please, give me a break.

I personally know most of those guys who compete in the Thunderdome matches and I'm pretty sure they only take a small fraction of the FT10s seriously - especially since they are established offline players. Now if I'm wrong and the whole thing is a bigger deal than I thought, then I guess Namco tweaked the fucking netcode or something.

BTW the question is directed at Top Players... are you one? lol

I highly doubt it. But I've been around long enough to give you what I think is an honest answer. Just so you know, a lot of other people on this forum wouldn't answer your silly question with any kind of civility like I did. Trust me, I'm one of the nice guys.

Last edited:
If you are playing a FT10 and you switch characters after winning a match you are an idiot.

There, I said it.
If you challenge someone to a FT5 because you're a salty little bitch you should make sure to say these supposed rules or you're an idiot. I'm not a fucking tourney player and even if I was it is ONLINE. Who honestly cares that much? IT'S ONLINE PEOPLE STOP TAKING THIS SHIT SO SERIOUSLY!

Last edited:
K, whatever. You don't even have your GT listed on your profile. He only edited in that it was you after my post.

Online is different from offline because only offline has the "Rematch" option whereas online always goes to character select and stage select. So it doesn't make sense to go by rules that the other person isn't aware of that you think should be in place. But the rage-mail yelling "DISQUALIFIED!!11!" was funny enough.

If you challenge someone to a FT5 because you're a salty little bitch you should make sure to say these supposed rules or you're an idiot. I'm not a fucking tourney player and even if I was it is ONLINE. Who honestly cares that much? IT'S ONLINE PEOPLE STOP TAKING THIS SHIT SO SERIOUSLY!
No Twiz. Online Is Serious Business And I Need To Defend My Honor. Chicago Style!

Corrondo, The Sun Was In My Eyes, I Had A Rock In My Shoe, I Was Still Hungover, My Hands Were Sweaty, Your Hands Were Sweaty, I Wasnt Trying, My Cat Was On Fire, My Lolis Escaped, I Voted For Obama, The Boogey Man Was In My Closet, My Power Went Out, The Roof Was On Fire And I Didnt Have No Water So i Let That Mother Fucker Burn, My Power Ranger Went Out, I Was Playing With My Feet, My Controller Was Fucking Up, I Let You Win, And (The Greatest Chicago Excuse Ever, Thanks Jim) I Was Sucking LP's Dick Earlier And It Really Threw Off My Game!

I tend to assume character lock is in effect. You automatically lost.

I tend to assume character lock is in effect. You automatically lost.
Marginal when have you ever known me to stick to 1 character for any amount of matches? If that's the case I've lost every FT who gives a fuck I've ever played Kappa

some guy named shepard4300 sent me a message saying "took you forever to beat me noob" after i beat him after the 3rd match. i told him i just started the game the same day i fought him and he never said anything after that.

Back