PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

Hey look! It's that slander scrub called "TagYourPregnant".

A littler history with this fail troll. TagYourPregnant used to be on my friends list before I beat her so badly one day with Siegfried by using nothing but forward stance spam, I'd low stun kick or - B transition with a mid hit. Tag got so upset, she called me a spammer, and removed me from her friends list. LOL! That's how salty Tag was.

Since then, I see this salty scrub TagYourPregnant, who arguably nobody gives a crap about online, goes around on this board and disses me every chance she gets.

Tag, I'm so sorry you're a trash SC player living in a world where you actually matter. =] Maybe you should post something relevant to the topics, make funny videos by yourself, or just shut the hell up. Either way, I'm an established Fighting Game player, and I'm much more liked than you'll ever be. I hope you like living in the whim of my shadow. =D Now go back to your troll cave and train until you can beat me in SC scrub.

If I remember correctly, I removed you because I beat you with my Cass on SCIV and you sent me messages calling me the spammer & was acting like a drama queen. But whateva helps ya sleep at night.
Have you at least gotten your sex change yet? To make your make-believe at least a lil more better for ya? Prob not.

If I remember correctly, I removed you because I beat you with my Cass on SCIV and you sent me messages calling me the spammer & was acting like a drama queen. But whateva helps ya sleep at night.
Have you at least gotten your sex change yet? To make your make-believe at least a lil more better for ya? Prob not.

Hey, isn't it funny how you haven't posted on this site since Jan 6th until now? What happened? Did you suddenly figure out that you've nothing of value to add to this site in 6+ months other than more troll nonsense?

I saw that lovely post you made about my POPULAR SC video which got 3,400 views. (More than anything you've ever made) and you did your very best to try and say "No no people! Don't subscribe to her! No no!!" You're so pathetic, it's morons like you which cause my initial bias against 8wayrun.com, but now I realize, stupid people like you are the minority.

P.S. You removed me after my siegfried 3-0'ed you, because you've got an ego and you dislike coming to terms with your own inferiority.

By the looks of your post, I seem to have struct a nerve, so I am satisfied on knowing that I've won. :3
Like I always says... if the shoe fits, lace that bitch up and wear it.
ed3fa527.gif

No Tag I just find you pathetically stupid, seeing as I could care less about your life / job / sex life / weight, yet you seem to have a nonsensical obsession with my vagina... =P

Imagine if I acted like you. "HEY GUYS! I know I've haven't been here for a while, but doesn't TagYourPregnant look pretty fat lately? Let's discuss this on a Soulcalibur board!"

^ That's the sort of idiocy you spew.

Last edited:
No Tag I just find you pathetically stupid, seeing as I could care less about your life / job / sex life / weight, yet you seem to have a nonsensical obsession with my vagina... =P

Imagine if I acted like you. "HEY GUYS! I know I've haven't been here for a while, but doesn't TagYourPregnant look pretty fat lately? Let's discuss this on a Soulcalibur board!"

^ That's the sort of idiocy you spew.

Still

tumblr_ljqi4wGaHf1qj5zmzo1_400.jpg

:3

Kay I'm down derailing the thread. Peace.

PS: Still.

tumblr_mjcsk890qz1rmh0vbo1_250.gif

^ Winning what? Trash talking on the internet?

Is it hard for a person of your low grade to start trash talking players better than yourself? Then you try to get a reaction from it, so you consider that "winning"? That's called Trolling... Real winning is like what I did to you, beat you so bad you discuss how much you hate me on any board if someone mentions me in the next 2 years. That sorta makes you my personal e-bitch. ^_^

Let's not forget, you talk about me to other people, I don't talk to other people about you. Why? because you're a nobody. Hell you were trash talking me before I was even on this site, get real. Go vanish for another 6 months only to re-appear and confirm how much I've impacted your life again. My Siegfried still trolls your ass 3-0 with 3 MOVES! Stay salty for eternity! =D

2cem8gy.jpg

Last edited:

Getting on people for their stats, how they act online, and all that jazz does not make you clever or better. Instead, it makes you more of a smart-ass with a grudge. You can tell who is more of a fool by watching how people react. The only person who I've watched most of my time act like such is you.

You can say what you'd like, but I have nothing but pity. Pity that you won't look past grudges and make amends. Everyone including myself knows you're a fool. The only reason why I haven't went out of my way to insult you, is because it's not worth it and I know you're just gonna assert the same old "I'm right. You're wrong." kind of attitude.

Take it from me, this is how I perceive you.....and I'm one of the nicest guys around here. So yeah, just keep being a fool CAT GIRL. I'll sit and be gracious with you since that's all I can do for you. That's all I'm gonna say.

Although I may not agree with everything Ishimaru does, I wouldn't say he can't look past any grudges considering me and him are friendly towards eachother now.

You guys should need to try to turn over a new leaf. Forgive each other, and you may actually enjoy one another's presence if you allow yourselves to.

image.jpg

Although I may not agree with everything Ishimaru does, I wouldn't say he can't look past any grudges considering me and him are friendly towards eachother now.

You guys should need to try to turn over a new leaf. Forgive each other, and you may actually enjoy one another's presence if you allow yourselves to.

View attachment 33567
No way in the bloody hell......but the dog.....he is so persuasive.

Back