PSN/XBL Ragequitters

I fought a Cat Girl alt once and Darren picked Mitsu the first time. Natsu the second time. Quit right when I got a side grab then proceeded to send hate mail.

Im sure this one has already been posted but RedSergX :p

Apparently Im a grabbing whore. ( AND I AM. PFFT.) with lag...but whats funny is when he was kicking my butt for the first round he had no case of the lag =_= then I get mad and get into b*tch mode with Omega pfft XD *RQ*

xXABEEXx called me a "cheap Maxi player". Also called Andur that as well as we were playing each other. Not my fault you dont know maxi son. Get that MU knowledge and you wont get beat to a pulp.

I truley missed xbox. Glad to be back!

Im sure this one has already been posted but RedSergX :p

Apparently Im a grabbing whore. ( AND I AM. PFFT.) with lag...but whats funny is when he was kicking my butt for the first round he had no case of the lag =_= then I get mad and get into b*tch mode with Omega pfft XD *RQ*
Grab like theres no tomorrow. No shame whatsoever *gives you high 5* Feels like everyone's on Xbox Live. Wish I could afford an account :'(

I truley missed xbox. Glad to be back!
I caught a fleeting glimpse of you in GC during the weekend, just as you were going into random matches. I kept hoping I'd run into you in there since I'm guessing a few matches against your Maxi would make most of the other Maxis out there seem a lot less scary.

I caught a fleeting glimpse of you in GC during the weekend, just as you were going into random matches. I kept hoping I'd run into you in there since I'm guessing a few matches against your Maxi would make most of the other Maxis out there seem a lot less scary.

LOL I appreciate the kind words. But I really think Im really overratted as a maxi player. Im not dumb with him but there are a handful of people that are way better than me. I appreciate it tho.

Dont be shy mang. Send me a friend request or just hit me up in GC and I wouldnt turn it down.

I played against that guy ^

He's alright (I guess), as his playstyle was mostly just bating his attacks and punishing mine. At first it was tough but I caught onto what he was trying to do and easily countered he attempts each time.

I fondly remember a match where he was down two matches and he stood in vain by the edge of the ring trying to ring me out.

EDIT:

WHOOPS, not you HRD but Zephyr Storm.

My b.

Reactions: HRD
13293256.jpg

That's HRD for you.

EDIT: No I still mean HRD.

Last post made me laugh harder then it needed too. Anyone ever run into someone named DroopyDangler or whatever on PSN? He mains Voldo. He dc after I took his 12 win streak away then called me a bitch. He wasn't very nice :'(

anyone know a person named Oxo CHAPLUPA oxO? He RQ'd today :p

edit: Also a guy named Banana Hands 33 :P I'll post their messages later >.<

Someone named Ada Wong? Ever played that person? RQ'd in a tournament GC and after such a great match.......Well great for me since I was unstoppable for a while xD and some other guy who RQs on me and then we rematch and he wins and proceeds to taunt .__. How rude!

You can pretty much bet on anyone with a win rate over 90% rage quitting on you. Got to protect that precious record... for some reason.

Someone named Ada Wong? Ever played that person? RQ'd in a tournament GC and after such a great match.......Well great for me since I was unstoppable for a while xD and some other guy who RQs on me and then we rematch and he wins and proceeds to taunt .__. How rude!
I'm pretty sure I've fought Ada Wong, kinda hard to tell since he/she keeps avoiding me though. Similarly, I fought a Claire Redfield in GC who RQed on me after I won the first round then proceeded to avoid me, even in player match. Guess the Resident Evil girls don't take losing very well.

Back