Pyrrha Combo Discussion

Some basic wall combos you can definitely get more damage if your good with just frames and clean hits...

another combo I capped ...

unfortunately it costs 1.5 bar, but it appears to be max damage. I tested all ukemi and all air control options. it works best if you do the 9b very early and delay the ce a bit. without a small delay, it may miss on some air control options.

I found this one out from the CPU Pyrrha on very hard lol.
:6::6::B:, :2::2::B::+::K: / :8::8::B::+::K: 55/56 damage
better then :2::3::6::B: 53
hit on all Ukemi and does even more damage on some of them O=
thank you AI.

I found this one out from the CPU Pyrrha on very hard lol.
:6::6::B:, :2::2::B::+::K: / :8::8::B::+::K: 60/61 damage
better then :2::3::6::B:
hit on all Ukemi and does even more damage on some of them O=
thank you AI.
Thanks for the combo ^^ I'm not sure though, but it seems that in some wall scenarios the 22_88 B+K whiffs depending on the side you step and the opponent's ukemi choice. Midstage, I don't have a problem with it so far :)

had to fix the old numbers had CH on by mistake
so for :6::6::B:
:2::3::6::B: does 53 damage but can get a clean hit and it 59 damage,

:2::2::B::+::K: 55 damage
:8::8::B::+::K: 56 damage
and both do 65 damage on all Ukemi front, back, right and left.

but 22/88 :B::+::K: seem like the better choice cause it give a hardknock down while :2::3::6::B: lets them air control away from you.

had to fix the old numbers had CH on by mistake
so for :6::6::B:
:2::3::6::B: does 53 damage but can get a clean hit and it 59 damage,

:2::2::B::+::K: 55 damage
:8::8::B::+::K: 56 damage
and both do 65 damage on all Ukemi front, back, right and left.

but 22/88 :B::+::K: seem like the better choice cause it give a hardknock down while :2::3::6::B: lets them air control away from you.
I've been trying this combo out a bit more. It seems to consistently beat out front, back and left ukemis, but has some problems against a right ukemi. I can't get the 88 B+K to hit a right ukemi at all. The 22 B+K also whiffs on a right ukemi if 66B was hit from its max range. However from closer ranges, the 22 B+K works fine against right ukemi. I may just be timing it incorrectly, but could you verify it? Thanks.

Edit: This is from the P1 side. From the P2 side, just flip the 22 and 88 to adjust for left and right tracking.

lunarkage - the 7b+k, 3b options don't work ... I believe it's +16, but stabs work.

I found that if you hit someone with 1a, wr a+b is guaranteed as a tech trap in any direction. not quite as much as 1aa, but it is good as a "safer" option.

a lot of good combo ideas here ... hopefully more to come

~~

I did a short combo / etc video with Pyrrha:

the tech trap at 0:22 works on all ukemi settings. even if they lie on the floor, they will still eat both hits of 66b,be ... which comes out to around 95 dmg. replacing the 22bak with ce is only about 4-5 dmg more.

For the combo at 0:20, GB > 4B > 66B+KAB, G, 66B(BE), 22BAK, can it only be done via GB, or can any 4B starter do it?

I've been trying this combo out a bit more. It seems to consistently beat out front, back and left ukemis, but has some problems against a right ukemi. I can't get the 88 B+K to hit a right ukemi at all. The 22 B+K also whiffs on a right ukemi if 66B was hit from its max range. However from closer ranges, the 22 B+K works fine against right ukemi. I may just be timing it incorrectly, but could you verify it? Thanks.

Edit: This is from the P1 side. From the P2 side, just flip the 22 and 88 to adjust for left and right tracking.

wow i just tried it it char based...

right and left always works on seig, ezio, astaroth, Viola, and Hilde
but right ukemi 88 B+K always missed on Leixia, Nastu, Pyrrha, and Tira but if u dashed 998 B+K it worked. ._.
and on ivy both 22/88 B+K missed... and the 998 dash trick doesn't work ;-;
these are all for right ukemi only

didn't find any promblem for left ukemi who did u use?
and this show how a CaS char would cause hitbox problems :/

PS. Ivy right umkemi is hacked.

wow I am liking the 66b, 22b+k ... I haven't run into any problems using it vs other chars, but I haven't tested the ukemi options either.

I feel bad for the people who do try to tech off the 66b though ... since you can do 66b, delay, 66b,be for a relaunch... lol

wow i just tried it it char based...

right and left always works on seig, ezio, astaroth, Viola, and Hilde
but right ukemi 88 B+K always missed on Leixia, Nastu, Pyrrha, and Tira but if u dashed 998 B+K it worked. ._.
and on ivy both 22/88 B+K missed... and the 998 dash trick doesn't work ;-;
these are all for right ukemi only

didn't find any promblem for left ukemi who did u use?
and this show how a CaS char would cause hitbox problems :/

PS. Ivy right umkemi is hacked.
Hmm that makes sense I guess. I used a couple chars as the dummy when I got the right ukemi to cause 88B+K to whiff. One was Nightmare, and I can't remember the other... I never had any problems with the other ukemi options though.

Does Pyrrha have any good safe options for starting a wallcombo when the opponent is against the wall? I use 3A+B for RO, but it doesn't work with walls.

I didn't even think to try and combo after CE.

Do you think it's possible to do Combo > CE > 3B?

Or is it just a naked CE thing?

only works on naked ce, if u juggle into it, wont combo.

no 44b+k or 22b+k possible, to my knowledge (maybe 44b+k against a wall) so i think just 3b is your best option.

Apologies if some of these are old:

In regards to 66B, 22B+K: seems to work on most characters if you always do 8WR right B+K (22 on 1p side, 88 on 2p side). If you're not sure, following up with 44B+K always works and is only 3~4 damage less.

-4(A), 2B,B4
Only works at close range. Slightly less damage than 236B4 (85 vs 87), but a good choice for those people who struggle with 236 inputs for whatever reason.

-4B, 66B+K,A,B, turn around, 236B
Does 90. Is this the most damage after 4B without meter?

Wall Combos:
-4[A],B, W!, 66K, W!, 66B BE, 22_88B,A,K (109)
Works best if you use 8WR right B,A,K. The main problem with this combo is that 66K tends to not re-wall splat if you're slightly off axis, so avoid doing 4[A],B up close.

-CH 44A, W!, 66K, W!, 66B BE, 22_88B,A,K (107~109)
Delay the 22_88B,A,K to avoid missing the second or third hit. Seems most reliable if you do 8WR left B,A,K. Does 120 if you start with 4B, 44A, W!.

-3B, W!, 66K, W!, 66B BE, 22_88B,A,K (90)
Same deal as before, although 22B,A,K is less likely to miss regardless of which way you step. Note that 66K, W! always guarantees a launch from 66B BE.

-4B, 66B,BE, W!, 44A, W!, 2B,B4 (126, 131 with JF)
Most damage I've found at the wall for 1 bar. Keep in mind that 4B will wall splat if you're too close. Should that happen, jump straight to 66B BE.

Note: For all combos using 66K, W!, 66B BE, you can skip the 66B BE and go straight to 22_88B,A,K if you want to save meter.

hi zig,

I haven't experimented all that much ... but you should be able to use 44b instead of 66k for more damage I think.

also ... [splat move], 66b,be, w!, 66b+kab, g, 236b_ce should be max damage, mirite? ... after the 66b+kab, g ... a 66b,be will also tech trap in all directions, and both hits will still hit grounded ... or just 66b into oki if they sit there. I believe this is the best option all around.

Yeah, I think 44B might work in place of 44K at all times. Trying it out right now.

Whether or not the 66B+K,A,B, stab ender does more damage seems to depend on your starter.

Back