Pyrrha: Just frame help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmoonlight

[13] Hero
Everytime i try to do 2b b 4, it doesn't work or 236 b 4 or b+k b 4, I just can't pull it off. Any tips on how to time it perfectly or press 4 at a certain time? thanks!

I find there's a bit of a pause between hitting the B and the 4 part. So you want to do: 236B slight pause 4. If you aren't getting even the non-just frame version it means you're doing it too fast (or way too slow), as the non-just frame version seems to come out if you delay too much.

I find there's a bit of a pause between hitting the B and the 4 part. So you want to do: 236B slight pause 4. If you aren't getting even the non-just frame version it means you're doing it too fast (or way too slow), as the non-just frame version seems to come out if you delay too much.

Must be hitting it too fast, I've only ever gotten the Just Frame version, on the rare occasion where I do manage to get that 4 in.

It's possible for the timing between pressing B and 4 to vary depending on how far you are from you opponent, this is probably most noticeable when you do B+K, B:4 when you are almost always much closer than a standard 236B:4.

Everytime i try to do 2b b 4, it doesn't work or 236 b 4 or b+k b 4, I just can't pull it off. Any tips on how to time it perfectly or press 4 at a certain time? thanks!

Problem with JF timings and why most people seem to get it on a different way is because every new HD tv has some lag. i suggest you get a lagless tv and press the Back button as soon as the last hit connects.

If you however have a Full HD tv (which usualy always have some lag) try to press the back button a bit earlier like a 0.1 second before the last hit connects.

I can second that it's actually rhythm. Try to turn off the tv volume, watch the inputs in training mode, and when you see no second 6 just 236 and the B is right on top of the last arrow for 6, you have the input right, and should try to input 6 and B as close together as your reflexes can possibly manage, with 6 being first.
Then as Amanda said immediately lift your finger and justinput a 4.
So the input would be as follows:
:2:,:3:,:6:::B:::4: with a split second of difference between the : marks.

Listen to the sound the buttons make when you succeed the justframes, and try to hear that sound every time. Eventually the clicking should become a rhythm in your mind.
Got your work cut out for you, good luck making it consistent!
I have it down to about 50% right now, in lab with frame delay.
Keep working!

I also use rhythm. Once you get it it can be done with your eyes closed, literally. Practice, practice, practice until you find the rhythm.

I also use rhythm. Once you get it it can be done with your eyes closed, literally. Practice, practice, practice until you find the rhythm.

I find knowing Natsu's just frames helps with Pyrrha's just frames, just a matter of changing 6 to 4. As it's roughly the same timing.

Also the connection on live can affect the timing, so try in practice before you go onto online. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back