Pyrrha Omega General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure if everyone asked the fellow in a message nicely to show off the Command Lists for everyone he'd do it. You see everyone asked for Kilik and Elysium and he showed them off.

This board is named incorrectly. If Alpha Pat is named “α-Patroklos” in-game, then Omega Pyrrha should be “ω-Pyrrha.” Not Ω. Geez, get your cases straightened out. Such typographic inconsistency burns my eyes.

Not to be a stickler but is it not ....
Pyrrha Ω

A week untill launch and already there's a cloud CAS. I have a feeling I know what online is going to look like again.
With the new body modifications, expect to see Hulk, Bob, Rufus, and E Honda. We already know Kratos will be recreated thanks to dragon-birdman's style.

Aeon: :(

I hate to sound like a fool, but I suppose I am one. Could someone kindly explain what TAS B is to me? I'm not quite familiar with move terminology, so that may be my problem.

I hate to sound like a fool, but I suppose I am one. Could someone kindly explain what TAS B is to me? I'm not quite familiar with move terminology, so that may be my problem.
See LunarAura’s signature, one post above yours.
Twin Angel Step B, i.e., Sophi’s 236236B.

Oookay, I understand. I just don't quite get the terminology yet.
No worries... it will come in time. It’s just that there have already been several new members asking the same question in this thread already, so people are kind of like “really?” when it comes up again. At least, I am. ;-)

Omega Pyrrha seems really cool, and oddly enough Soul Edge doesn't look stupid in her hands....as it did with her mother. from what Jaxel said, shes closer to Cassandra then Sophitia, though she does have TAS B, 66B and good tools out of Sophi's tool set, but I digress as she has Sophi's stance -_-' among other things. Only time will tell if O/Pyrrha is stronger then her normal self....

like me, i'm guessing most people who will play her are originally sister users, so they will play both Pyrrha/Omega.

Yeah, I was gonna say it's supposed to be Pyrrha Omega
quality posts by cena © 2012 original post do not steal

On topic, I was definitely leaning towards Viola as my main with Pyrrha as my alt before this reveal. Pyrrha is my bby now ;o;

im kinda hope that someone is going to upload more Pyrrha Omega stuff before release....who knew turning her evil would make her more likeable....

She is quite the catch for Kevin. Even though I do not normally main "evil" characters.
But cool, now I will.

pomega is so much more like sophi than regular pyrrha. I'll be uploading a couple gameplay vids of pomega here in the next day or so ... anything ppl want me to test or record? [probably useless since the game comes out in a few days anyway haha]

Are any of her lows + on hit and if so which ones. What stuns, including CH created stuns combo into CE. Damage on her throws (and does she have sophie's 70 damage right side throw or not) Those are some things I'd like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back