Random dude shoves me down.

HolyForce

I will show you...
I was walking down the sidewalk with my hands in my pockets because it's cold as shit and out of no where I get shoved real hard from behind and fall to the icey cement forwards but I'm able to catch myself a bit with my arms. I immediately jump back to my feet in a bit of pain and confusion and spin around and there is some dude already apologizing saying 'oh shit oh shit I thought you were someone else'. I was caught off guard and kind of mad, kind of not because I'm pretty easy-going and I didn't know what to say at first. Moments before I was about to say something like 'who the hell did you think I was?' the dude didn't like my 3 seconds of silence and said 'yo you dont need to make a big deal out of it cracka i told you my bad'. I went to say my line again, but he interrupted 'ok ok?' and i closed my mouth from just about to let the first word roll off my tongue and sighed because not only was this situation stupid but the dude wouldn't shut up enough for me to respond. He apparently misread my ughface of discontent and not even 2 seconds passed and he was like 'oh what now you're a badass? you're gonna pick a fight with me and get your ass kicked because you dont understand a nigga's bad?' then he shoved my chest again making me take a step backwards about 3 times and kept saying 'what? what?' as he was jumping up and down. some of his friends i guess saw this from across the street and they all ran over and circled around me. im not sure what they were all asking me because they were all talking at once but there was about 5 of them total insulting me or shouting shit like 'recongnize'. at this point im pretty much stunned because I apparently picked a fight with 5 people unwillingly in less than 10 seconds. I mean sometimes I try to be a dick online out of bordom but this shit was going epic on the IRL level. well it was apparent to me i was in an agressive situation and there wasn't anything i could really do, so i just pointed at the original guy and said, 'this ignorant fuck shoved me down from behind thinking i was someone else then before i could say anything kept running his mouth saying a bunch of whack shit and now he's all pissed, and besides, even if i was the guy you're looking for, what kind of fucking pussy are you to shove someone down from behind, same kinda pussy that needs 4 of his friends to circle around 1 of me to settle a stupid arguement if you even want to call it that', which i was surprised they let me say it all, if anything, seeing as how at least one of em cant shut the fuck up. my ploy worked and the 4 backed down after the 1st said 'yeh? yeh?? back down back down guys holster them guns i got this shit' and he raised his arms and swung at me and missed. i didnt even have to dodge like he just somehow missed. knowing that this shit is for real now, even if the dude cant punch, i threw one right into his neck, as his jumping up and down caused my aim to be off in addition to my arm being a little in pain from the fall, and it caused him to almost fall over catching himself with his arm and holding his neck yelling 'oh fuck oh fuck stop', and im not a tough guy, so i started feeling a little proud i guess but it didnt last long because his 4 friends all dashed in at me and proceeded to whail and throw every arm and leg they have at me, but i still faught back and ended up rising up from a near-crouch with a fist into one's stomach then using the forward momentum to shove another out into the street, which of course, a car had to be coming, and the car's sideview mirror hit the dude and made him spin and fall in pain, one of the untouched as of yet guys went to check on those two and i was left fighting just one guy, and i was in a lot of pain cuz all the hits i took, and the dude starts telling me how awesome he is and gets into this very egotistical speech out of no where and im just confused at this point, and i dont really wanna be a pussy but its a majorly unfair fight, so i use this brief moment of him exposing his arm muscles and looking at them flexing to make a dash for it, i go around the corner of the brick building next to us, and as i hear the dude coming around, i beat him in the face with a solid peice of ice and his nose was bleeding so bad, i felt terrible despite everything, then i proceeded to run and got back to my car, jumped in, and started to drive away then i noticed the one who wasn't injured yet coming at my car so i locked the doors and hit the gas but he dove onto my hood, so i kicked it into reverse and floored it supercharger screaming and it threw him to the ground what seemed really hard and i could see he was rolling around in pain, so i got out of my car, and went over in my newfound rage and anger of this stupid situation and kicked him in the face so hard i know i knocked out at least a few teeth, then got back into my car, and drove off, this was about an hour ago, i just got off the phone with the police, i gotta head down to the station shortly

holy shit!! thats fucked up man. I have a feeling that was no "accident" mistaking you for someone else. at least you didnt get serioulsy hurt.

you shouldve asura danced taht shit for the RO

At least you're ok. Best thing to do is walk away and not say anything. No idea what that guy was on

OK, so.. some random dude shoves you, and you murder 3 guys because of it?

Guy that got hit by the car = dead
Guy that got hit with the ice = bled to death
Guy that jumped on your hood = dead, choked on his own teeth

the 4th guy is lucky to be alive!

you are top tier.

the 1st said 'yeh? yeh?? back down back down guys holster them guns i got this shit' and he raised his arms and swung at me and missed. i didnt even have to dodge like he just somehow missed. knowing that this shit is for real now, even if the dude cant punch, i threw one right into his neck,
Nice whiff punish :sc2sop2:
but i still faught back and ended up rising up from a near-crouch with a fist into one's stomach then using the forward momentum to shove another out into the street,
Wakeup game into a mix-up.
which of course, a car had to be coming, and the car's sideview mirror hit the dude and made him spin and fall in pain,
You didn't take advantage of a spinning stun? Opponent is at least -18 here.
so i use this brief moment of him exposing his arm muscles and looking at them flexing to make a dash for it,
Good. Never let a taunting opponent affect your strategy.
i beat him in the face with a solid peice of ice and his nose was bleeding so bad
POWAH WAVE!
then i proceeded to run and got back to my car, jumped in, and started to drive away then i noticed the one who wasn't injured yet coming at my car so i locked the doors and hit the gas but he dove onto my hood, so i kicked it into reverse and floored it supercharger screaming and it threw him to the ground what seemed really hard and i could see he was rolling around in pain
Ban cars. Ranking is
Offense: A
Defense: B
Technique: B

gg

Ok, up until the point that you got out of your car and kicked the guy in the face, you were in the right and it was 100% self defense.

And the point where you got away from the flexing guy. You could have kept running.

Now, only your lawyer can help you.

Woo way to go man!!!! I love how losers always talk shit, but they have to make sure they have a gang to protect them. I hope you knocked out that guy's front teeth.

Oh yeah PLEASE LISTEN TO CHA, and separate some of that stuff.

Nice whiff punish :sc2sop2:

Wakeup game into a mix-up.

You didn't take advantage of a spinning stun? Opponent is at least -18 here.

Good. Never let a taunting opponent affect your strategy.

POWAH WAVE!

Ban cars. Ranking is
Offense: A
Defense: B
Technique: B

gg

greatest post i have ever read in the history of life.

woah that sounds like a crappy thing to happen. At least you won the battle. I wouldn't have been able to.

so is this legit or what? If so..that is mighty fucked the hell up..just..everything about it. I hope those dumb bastards are okay ...partly for their sake and partly for yours. I do have to say though..for a bunch of "thug life black guys" you sure as hell put the cracka in cracka-jacked-the-fuck-up on them. Kinda sad they got pussy whipped so bad. hope if this is legit that it all ends up being okay..

Back