Random Post Thread

in my ap psychology class we were having this deep discussion about curse words and my teacher was all like
" i hate swear words because they're all just offensive words to females. There aren't any offensive words for males"
I tried to argue, then I realized they aren't any words for guys lol
curse words are a myth
how is calling someone a donkey or a female dog offensive?
grow a pair

This is being sold for charity!?!?
akira-motorcycle.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/video/enterta...c-guy-zeddie-little-live-on-gma-28919218.html
The real "Ridiculously Photogenic Guy." His real name is Zeddy Little, seriously, I can't believe he has a name that unique on top of all the fame he's gotten from the memes about him.

What is this FF you speak of? PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!
I use Firefox and add-ons called "Noscript" and "Ghostery". Noscript is kind of tedious but it doesn't allow scripts on a page to run unless you approve them to run. After using it a while you get familiar with what scripts you need to run a page and what one's you can keep blocked. Ghostery tracks the trackers and gives you a roll-call of the ad networks, behavioral data providers, web publishers, and other companies interested in your activity and blocks them.

sweet mary and joseph how can you people in florida stand this fervent weather?
I've been at disney world the past week and omg i'm dying it's so hot
tkhnlkthjlj

Lamborghini Aventador J
http://www.ausmotive.com/2012/03/06/geneva-2012-lamborghini-aventador-j.html
Lamborghini-Aventador-J-02.jpg

Lamborghini-Aventador-J-01.jpg

Lamborghini-Aventador-J-03.jpg

That little thingy sticking up in the front is the review mirror.

A special one-off edition of the regular Aventador. I mangasmed myself in an instant when I first saw this thing. This thing is street legal (in Europe anyways) and will be sold off to one lucky s.o.b.

Also if the guy who gets this thing decides to be an Eddie-Griffin-style idiot and wreck it I imagine he is gonna have the entire automotive community out for his guts. To whoever buys this beutiful piece of machinery- BE FUCKING CAREFUL WITH IT!!!!

I can understand preferring RWD but Lambos are manual too ya know, the Aventador uses a new version of the ISR transmission.

Crazy things that get censored in Global Colosseo:
1. Oh (really, wtf?)
2. Global (yeah, you can't say global)
3. Taint (haven't tried gooch)
You're all welcome to add to this small list of the stupid shit that gets edited for seemingly no reason. Taint is kind of borderline really but I couldn't think of any others that I've confirmed at the moment.

Has anyone noticed in Algol's stage, there is a statue with Zas' weapon..

..every other statue is already depicted in this game, except his.

Back