Random Post Thread

BmJSP-OIYAAwHte.jpg

1395228-alien_2_by_el_grimlock.jpg

"One thing that people are all disturbed about is sex... I said 'That's how I'm going to attack the audience; I'm going to attack them sexually. And I'm not going to go after the women in the audience, I'm going to attack the men. I am going to put in every image I can think of to make the men in the audience cross their legs. Homosexual oral rape, birth. The thing lays its eggs down your throat, the whole number.'" - Dan O' Bannon, Screenwriter, Alien.
176449.jpg

alien_movie_poster.jpg

Last edited:
funny how that scene from the trailer never actually happened that way in the film.

Yeah I was going to mention it in passing but I wanted to see if anyone noticed. Half ruined the film for me actually, it was the best part of the trailer, so I spent the whole time wondering when it was going to come up slowly realising the answer was going to be never... It really didn't fit in to the film anyway, there were never that many predators gathered together, I think it was about three total showing up strong and the more familiar lower caste one as well to make four. Not sure though. Overall not too bad, not as disappointing as say, Prometheus.
prometheus-4105.jpg

Prometheus+space+jockey+engineer+pilot2+pics.jpg

prometheus-michael-fassbender.jpg

Lot more fluff though.

Ever wonder if humans would be the odd ones out when it came to what kind of air we breath among the species in the galaxy? What would it be like if most of the aliens breathed other kinds of gasses and we would be the ones walking around in galactic public places with our oxygen suits on all day.

Back