Ranked Win Streaks!

Ooofmatic

World Warrior
Ranked is fun, and for a ranked junkie like me going on win streaks and maintaining the streak is even more fun!

My recent highest is 69 from the other night on XBL. I got close to losing my streak to a few good players but managed to maintain it until I encountered some low rank named "win stopper" (something like that) who must have used Utorrent or something because my game started lagging hard whenever I started doing combos... my loss was followed by "oops, I killed you". Lol

The other day I encountered Dummy Button on XBL and knocked him off a 76 win streak... Not sure how he managed to rack that up but he sent me some hate mail afterwards (as expected)

My goal is to eventually hit 100 win streaks and wear the "100 wins and going" title. It won't be easy considering there are quite a few good A ranks (and even good lower ranks) and the occasional lagger, but possible!

What's the highest you've seen? What's the highest you've gotten? pics or it didn't happen! ;)

lAybD4Qh.jpg

Wasn't it partisan that got 100 win streak from a new account or something.

I recently beat some guy using edge master that had a really big win streak.

Edit: he was called IMTHEBREAST

Not surprised to know that Partisan got 100! Nice. And I've played IMTHEBREAST before, he was pretty good from what I remember!

winstreakpic.png

I got 40 win streak about a year or so ago, i've improved since then but i just haven't got the patience to stay on ranked for very long due to how long is takes to even get a game with all the rage quitters and people who dont even want to fight you xD, still its pretty good considering i use Dampierre also.

Someone broke my win streak :(

IMAG0572.jpg

Though tbf it was probably my fault for getting cocky and picking random.

Mine is around 40+ on SC5, SC4 my highest was around 70+, but I did fight a lot of noobs, and exiting the Ranked Selection screen would auto-end your win streak which sucked...

SC4 had a lot of people on 100+ win streaks and they were about to de-level, they could usually rage quit to save there win streaks so it was hilarious fighting a guy on a 120 win streak with a "De-motion Risk", lol, then of course they'd quit, so it's hard to say the highest I've ever seen.

I've gotten to around 95.. ended up losing to someone i shouldn't be losing to. Takes like a whole day to get that far, I can safely say that i'll never try it again.

Doubt you can get very high these days since Ranked is pretty dead.

This is the highest streak I've ever gotten. Not to say that I suck or anyone sucks. I just want to play. But others don't and with no reason to be online in the game. I'm just the unluckiest. Enjoy.

According to the records, my best was 31. That was back when I was simply trying to get to A1 out of boredom and I'd just zone out and not pay attention though.

Back