Raphael: Bugs and Hitboxes

raph vs ivy bug:.... works better with customize costume > P1> P2 costume....

ivy does 6A+B (her big horizontal mid unblockable.. that she steps back).... raph runs forward as if there's nothing to fear.....

ivy completely whiffs raph.... :D

enjoy.

-LAU

(unblockable isn't cancellable either.)

Was crouch grabbed out of 1B by Astaroth, even though that move was supposed to have its TC frames removed.

i got a vid of one of many prepKBE glicthes (turns 180° after connecting first hit @_@) unfortunately its upside down XD
any suggestion to reverse it?

i got a vid of one of many prepKBE glicthes (turns 180° after connecting first hit @_@) unfortunately its upside down XD
any suggestion to reverse it?
i think if you upload it to youtube... you can edit it by rotating the video.....

-LAU

Ok 1:30
Its little blurry exatly when it happens but its clearly visible.....

Also it happened lot of times to me.

P.S. OT also on the first round 2 succesfull 11K mixup....some reasons because i like the move >.> (was training about maxi stuff with a friend)

lol ouch the 2nd hit of prep K BE does pretty good damage, that 180 shift is totally off. Oddly i don't ever recall it happening to me.

I've had it happen to me a few times, and it's very annoying. The good news is - when it's blocked, anyway - is that if the camera does shift, there's a good chance that your opponent will be disorientated as well, and buffer their punishment wrong - for example, Pyrrha buffering 236B will turn into 4B if the camera changes, which is very duckable and most likely will not punish you unless she buffered insanely early.

When the first hit actually does hit, and then the second hit whiffs, then you should just BT B+K out of contempt for the game.

Yeah never happens to me either. But then I also never try to do it after a blocked 66B. Also Maxi is a wizard

Yeah I don't like the idea of Prep K BE after 66B. What do you do after 66B on block Gojira?? I don't find any of the Prep options really great.
As i said i was my playing with a friend and he had the habit of attacking TC after 66B.

I usually test what opponent do....my fave option is obviously B or BB because most opponents try to step but they can t due to advantage on block :)

Or just do not enter prep...or prep4 etc

p.S: yesterday at least happened to me the same thing with mitsu FC1BB on counterHIT, mitsu turned 180° on the opposite side lol

Yeah I don't like the idea of Prep K BE after 66B. What do you do after 66B on block Gojira?? I don't find any of the Prep options really great.

Sorry I didn't notice this. If you quote me I get alerted, otherwise I don't always know if I'm being spoken to.

I just don't use 66(B) unless I know it will hit, in which case Prep K is never an option. If I'm just throwing it out instead of punishing something then I will just do 66B without Prep. However occasionally I will 66(B)Prep SE on whiff to avoid a throw or a high punish, even if I can't punish it usually.

Heya fellow Raphers, found something interesting today while messing around on ranked. Not sure how practical this really is since I've only been able to get it to work on Algol's 623B, but it is reproducible in training. Set Algol to do 623B and at maximum range have Raph 22B him out of it and 3B will connect. It works best from start, but the range is VERY touchy so I don't know how useful this really is. See video, round 3 near the end.

Lucky accident cause I was going for 2B, and I was so surprised it worked that I only managed Prep BB after it. However, Prep BB BE still combos together. Maybe its cause of the aGI or the TC, but I haven't found anything else it works against.

Brings back good times but good to have on record : at about 1:22 of the video.

Anyways there's been reports about backturned 22B on large CAS models that allow the old combo but in all honesty its more likely to not work than to miraculously come out.

So I went with the TC angle, and the combo works on Asta 66K and Viola 33B.

Edit: Also catches all of Raphs TC moves, including SE frames. The trick seems to be catching people with 22B at max range during TC for 3B to connect.

lol this game hates me, yesterday was playing a raph mirror...i stepped a prep K on block going for a back throw and the BE part of the move turned 180° to hit me in the face -.-

When i use the move it turns 180° on hit for a whiff, when i step the move it tracks 180° lol..

Back