rdmunhoz - CAS gallery

rdmunhoz

[13] Hero
King Arthur - United Kingdom

King Arthur 1.jpg
King Arthur 2.jpg

Lancelot imho need some work,but i really like the concept
The colonel get automatically my approvation being REALLY similar to one i made and like,
soulcalibur25.png
soulcalibur21.png
you may improve his colors,but the concept is solid, loved dat stache+monocle+cigar combo

I don't write often in other's gallery, but here i see potential,good job

Nice work on Arthur's cape, I just realyze than I didn't think something so simple, even if it's may be useful for some originals of mine ^ ^
Lancelot can be improved, he don't give me both negative or positive impressions
I love that cigar on the colonel XD. Nice detail! I love that kind of details ^ ^
Already seen that batman, already say I like it ^ ^
Interesting concept on Gaia, maybe he can be improved even more
Nice work on McLAchlann and Redhawk, you can feel the scent of scothland higlanders and native america warrior, respectively, from them

as Gatsu say, you're on the good path, keep going XD

Thank you Gatsu, coming from you, the owner of a amazing gallery, it's a great compliment! By the way, this character that you post here is awesome!!!

Thanks Furako, I have others more simple, that I did with not many customization options yet, but then I will post here as well

Colonel, Highlands, Redhawk and King arthur are instant win. Specially colonel, he looks badass.

But I see Lancelot a little overload. Or may be the breast plate doesn't fit the character.

Thanks everyone for the comments.
I have these more simple that I had posted on here, I will post the rest tomorrow

Curse: Nice undead, well done with the blood/gore stickers, good use of the arrows too
Pan: maybe more fur will help, and those ears are huge ^ ^
Malik: Intriguing design, both simple and effective, I like it!

Ukraine, Greece and Tanzania......I'm curious what you've in mind for Italy ^ ^

Curse is superb, and I like a lot the tanzanian guy. But I fell something is lost on pran, may be with a skirt, roman dunderwear or something

Back