Reasons to use regular Pyrrha over Omega Pyrrha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
faced off my Pyr.O against decent defensive Pyrrhas last night in the colosseo... I must say, wake-up 236AA kills most of my offensive setups against her oki... =_=

By the time I was blocking/punishing... it was too late... =/

N.Pyrrha does maintain pressure really well, imho better than Pyr.O.

iKotomi's right though... you really need to be hitting the DNS series to make Pyr.O shine... or at least be consistent with the JF enders... >_<

I like regular Pyrrha much better. She just feels right to me. I'll practice more with Omega though, because she's interesting and fun, but I feel plenty more comfortable with just plain ol' Pyrrha.

Something that you might find important is especially apparent in the P vs OP matchup.

P - AA i11 OP - AA i12
P - 66A -10 on block OP - 66A -11 on block

Pyrrha can AA punish OP's 66A, but the reverse is not true.

~Fei

Well, she's much easier to use, that's for sure. I also find Omega why too dependent on a very limited set of moves, while Pyrrha's moveset as a whole is much more useful.

Pyrrha O is...well,boring.It's like SC4 Sophie with Cassie's 236B.
While Pyrrha Has some new moves & animations.It's like an evolution of Sophie style.Not stronger,but balanced & fun to use.

Hello everyone! I just bought this game and had not played since SCII. My main was Cassy, but she is no longer in the game. Out of Patroklos, Pyrrha, and Pyrrha Omega, which of these were suppose to be the Cassy clone? Both Pyrrha and Pyrrha Omega feels like a mix of the sisters, so I am not sure. Pyrrha feels more natural to me, so I am guessing she is it. Thanks!

Hello everyone! I just bought this game and had not played since SCII. My main was Cassy, but she is no longer in the game. Out of Patroklos, Pyrrha, and Pyrrha Omega, which of these were suppose to be the Cassy clone? Both Pyrrha and Pyrrha Omega feels like a mix of the sisters, so I am not sure. Pyrrha feels more natural to me, so I am guessing she is it. Thanks!
I think you should give both a try and see what you prefer. I can't remember how Cassandra played like in SC2, so I'm not which one is most familiar (if any of them, they're both more similar to Sophitia than Cassandra).

Hey, thanks a lot for the reply. Neither of them plays like Cassy, I agree. But Pyrrha felt more natural for me than Omega after a week of playing both, so I think I will stick with her. I also picked up Yoshimitsu. Very fun game so far!

imo sc2 movement was on a whole different level so its hard to compare, but i think omega is closer to sc2 cassy even tho she is slower her 1K allows her to play from a similar range as cassy would and still have the threat of a low poke without stepping forward. i feel like her ring out game is slightly better too, even tho ring out has been nerfed in this game.

Because she's sorry. And then she kicks again for good measure. <3
I love her mixup game, well, what little I understand of it so far anyway.

Just out of curiosity why does every one thinks that ω plays more like sophitia than normal pyrrha? To me it feels the opposite shes got more moves from sophitia than ω and the ones i used more frequently such as the angel stepAA her 88 / 22 BAK and 4A variations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back