Remove 1 character from the game!

Yep and that's the reason why I don't think Amy should fight. She's too young to fight.

She's eyecandy/joke character

no explanation of how she learned how to fight or even why she is fighting/ Her ending is a joke ending. So she is basically a minor plot element. I don't think a 14 year old girl with a small rapier can lift Siegfried or Astaroth 10 feet flying above her or do a standing backflip.

I mean Yoshi is a crazy sunvabitch but amy, just makes no sense. maybe if she was a vampire lol?

^^^ she is a vampire ^_^

Git rid of hilde, no doubt. even though i main her now, she is still a bad character and turns ppl away from the game.

I think I am the first person to say, that I am perfectly fine with all of the characters. But If I had to choose, I would choose Cassandra, it's basically her personality in SC3, SC4 that I don't like.

Replace yunsung for hwang

Get rid of all star wars characters

That's like saying to go throw puppies into a lake!

Take cassandra. She's just a knock-off sophie.

I would have to say either Maxi, Algol, Yoda or the Apprentice (srry if i offended anyone with my decisions). I dont really think Algol fits into the game at all really as the last boss. Maxi is a little out of place feeling for me and i think Li-Long should come back to kick him out. As for the Apprentice i dont like him at all as a Star Wars fan and Yoda is so annoying to fight/play as i think ill go crazy if i have to fight/play as him one more time! (Vader is also going since the SW characters are just guest characters). I also want Hwang back but keep Yun-sueng! i have started to like him as a character.

If they nerf Hilde, I have nothing agaist her because she's a cool char. Algol is pretty bland and boring so I'll kick him along with the silly SW guests.

Mitsurugi, I think he should get his own series where you ultimately have to fight the "king of hell" with his blade.

Rock, totally pointless.

should bring back Necrid or Spawn (don't flame, I haven't seen the endings to SC2)

Cheers

Back