Request to go!

mokamoka827:
i4Bqd2193mvP5.png

iAIS11d82gAYd.png

This is the best I could manage. There isn't really any skirt like that in the game.
Wow, that's fantastic!
Honestly, that's better than I was hoping for!
Do you think you could give me the formula?

Here's some more. If you want the formula, just ask and I'll prepare it.

NamcoFan:
iV4vCcEZcIE5.png

iUSm18h57cnDp.png

iBubbKmAIFdLF.png

ib03MMNUq1QBkc.png

Had to look up more pictures for this one. Is he supposed to have tattoos?

Thanks, btw, about CJ Tattoos, it's not a problem 4 me...

Now, can someone create Vic Vance?

Victor_Vance.png

mokamoka827, here's your formula:

First, I made some slight alterations to colors based on Google search. You can change these back if you want:
i3qVRe170cCpZ.png

DW8 Purple Woman 1

Face: whatever you like, I chose 4
Hair: Layered Medium (you may want to try others, not sure).
Eyebrows: 15
Voice: Whatever you want
Body: defaults.

Body Color: 4,8,1. Hair: 7,6,31. The Rest: Default.
Sticker1: Square: C1: 9,45,13. Upper Body. Place by Axis. VIRT: 1/8 from left. HORZ: center SIZE: full right. ROT: center.

Undergarments: Bustier
C1: 8,1,4.
C2: 9,48,4.
Sticker1: Square: C1: 9,48,5. Upper Body. Place by Axis. VIRT: 2 clicks right of center. HORZ: center SIZE: full right. ROT: center.
Sticker2: Square: C1: 9,48,22. Upper Body. Place by Axis. VIRT: center. HORZ: full right. SIZE: 3/4 right. ROT: center.
Sticker3: Motif 78: C1: 9,43,26. C2: 9,34,21. C3: 6,4,14. Left Leg. Place by Axis. VIRT: center. HORZ: full right. SIZE: full right. ROT: center.

Upper Body1: Dancer's Top
C1: 8,48,5.
C2: Basic 1: cA: 0,0,0. cB: 4,49,31. cC: 6,0,13. Size: full right. Angle: full right.
Sticker1: Hexagon: C1: 9,48, 22. Upper Body. Place by Axis. VIRT: tiny bit right of center. HORIZ: full right. SIZE: 3/4 right. ROT: center.

Hip Equipment: Pareo
C1: European 12: cA: 8,49,22. cB: 7,10,10. Size: full left. Angle: center.
Sticker1: Circle: C1: 7,48,21. Hip. Place by Axis. VIRT: little less than 3/4 from right. HORZ: about 1/6 from left SIZE: little less than 3/4 from right
ROT: center.
Sticker2: Number 1: C1: 9,48,5. C2: 8,48,21. Hip. Place by Axis. VIRT: full right. HORZ: center. SIZE: full right. ROT: turn on its side.
Sticker3: Number 1: C1: 9,48,5. C2: 9,48,5. Hip. Place by Axis. VIRT: full right. HORZ: full left. SIZE: little bit left of center. ROT: turn on its side.

Neck Equipment: Absolution Choker
C1: 7,47,21
C2: 9,29,17
C3: 4,8,13

Arm Equipment: Jeweled Gauntlets
C1: 6,48,27
C2: 5,10,16
C3: 6,8,21
C4: 9,31,20

Shoulders: Tiger Lily Pauldrons
C1: 7,8,11
C2: 6,9,19

Feet Equipment: Ninja Tabi
C1: 4,45,28
C2: 5,8,19
C3: 9,6,9
C4: 7,7,20

Extra1: Bow. Hips. H:0| V:35| B:-50| W/L/D:50| RV/RH/A:0
C1: 7,10,19

Extra2: Bottle Gourd. Head. H:0| V:-31| B:-22| W:0| L:0| D:-50| RV:0| RH:0| A:105
C1: Basic 12: cA: 7,9,21. cB: 6,9,11. cC: 9,34,7.
C2: 3,46,19
C3: 4,4,21

Extra3: Helmet Ornament: Mohawk. H:0| V:-33| B:-22| W:30| L:-14| D:-25| RV:-90| RH:-90| A:0
C1: 8,48,22

Donutman: while I'm here, I'll give some brief notes about Mia:

Equipment:
Headband, Sleeveless Shirt, Linnen Shirt, Hot Pants, Leather Wrap, Choker, Wide-Opening Gloves, Thigh Highs, Cuff Boots, Bat Wings, 2 Bolts

Stickers/Patterns:
Sleeves: 2 Hexagons (scale full, move down VIRT to show opening).
Coat TOP: Number 1 (belt),Blue Pocket (dark orange), Square (light orange), Number 1(place by view looking down on shoulders to cover up dark spots).
Hip: Blue Pocket.
Pants: Moon (color one part black)
Undergarment: Eurapean 14 ( scale/rotate so 1 criss-cross shows.)
Coat TOP: Basic 2(scale, rotate, so you can get 1 stripe).
Gloves: Basic 2, Scale so 2 'belts' show.
Bolts are used to make the belts near shoulders.

Thank you very much. How did you do the straps around her stomach and leg?

The straps on her stomach are black zippers placed by view and the straps around het legs are 2 zigzag stickers on the front and backside of her right leg also placed by view. Unfortunately I can´t give you her formula ´cause I didn´t save her.

Awesome work there, Freemeal! I´m really surprised you managed to make Sheeva look as good as that. The others are also very nicely detailed.

Could some one make a decent sophitia please?.
I've seen a good number of decent (by my standards, at least) Sophie remakes around here already. Granted, they're scattered around; most creators here have one, but they're not uncommon. You're likely to run into one just by browsing around.

Assuming you've already looked, were they not "decent" enough for you or just not what you're looking for? Maybe you're looking specifically for her SC4 1P, since that's what you posted?

Yoshimitsu_-_Player_Two_Costume_-_Tekken_3.jpg

Anyone got Yoshimitsu's alternate costume from Tekken 3? Seems doable, but I don't know where to start.
Ooh that looks fun. I'd make it myself, but I've been separated from my beloved PS3 for the past few days.

Yeah looking at the source images Donutman posted, those boots you used are more accurate. Cool stuff. He might want to use some sort of combination of the two designs.

Here's some requests...

Folgore:
i6QT6exKDVjA6.png

iK6XWyNioshu4.png

Probably Dampierre style would be best, don't have him though.

Green Person for Ramus:
imp7kM02ijw3l.png

iPpu2r0lGXKXM.png

You might want to make the frilled part of the Wonder Coat a tad bit darker to match the rest. Belt is equipped because it makes the frilled part tie down to the chest for some reason. Looks a bit better. There's a free extra equipment slot open if you want to add a pony tail, but I couldn't find one that didn't clip horribly.

Yoshimitsu will take some time, but I'll give him a shot later.

On thanks, I forgot about the name, he is Silabus, fro .Hack//G.U (Actually .Hack//Link) but oh well, you did so awesome, can't tell how many times I failed doing him :) thanks again.

Back