Results of spending to much time in CaS & not enough time in training mode

Is he on your profile playing Skyrim? If so then I can see he is a level 47 and is doing quite well xD

He is indeed level 47, and that's after doing one of those skill reset things. He's pretty good at it, but we often argue which of our characters would win in a fight. He's a Conjuration mage with almost-invincible Flame Thralls, whereas I have an axe that is "Especially deadly against Elves" so uh, me. :P

@@[USER=11588]Le_Bello: Skyrim's kinda boring at level 47. You one shot everything. Nothing ever beats taking down your first dragon. Damn, those were good times though.[/USER]

Not if you're a Conjuration mage. I chose to be a Werewolf warrior man, so at level 35 myself it's all a bit easy mode. Still, Joe's enjoying himself and the DLC seems to be pretty tough from what I've seen.

Slaying a dragon has nothing on beating a Big Daddy though. THERE'S a memory.

I really like the Sophitia-inspired Pyrrha edit. Using the buttoned pocket sticker to section-off the top part of the breastplate like that while adding detail is genius. I also like the combination of the pauldrons, sticker(s?), and ribbons. It's a little on the plain side, especially on the boots, and personally, I would have used other methods to build the skirt, but at least everything looks clean, neat, and well-defined. All-in-all, great work!

Hmm...I just bombed the shit outta my big daddy with trap darts lol. For the dragon on the other hand, I was duckin behind pillars, snarfing down taters, carrots, and rat meats and chugging enough alcohol to kill a horse just to stay alive. Then I'd run out, fire some arrows, or bash him. Rinse and repeat till dead. By the end of the 15 minute battle, I had like 25% HP and not a single morsel of food left. That's how a real man takes down a dragon lol.

I really like the Sophitia-inspired Pyrrha edit. Using the buttoned pocket sticker to section-off the top part of the breastplate like that while adding detail is genius. I also like the combination of the pauldrons, sticker(s?), and ribbons. It's a little on the plain side, especially on the boots, and personally, I would have used other methods to build the skirt, but at least everything looks clean, neat, and well-defined. All-in-all, great work!
It may be a bit on the plain side but I have time to edit the design :D You like the breast plate? Thanks! I like it to lol, I tried to add a good amount of detail just to make it appear somewhat accurate. Also yes those are stickers on the pauldrons, I recommend that you guys should play around with that trick it worked pretty well with trying to recreate Sophitia's pauldrons.

Hmm...I just bombed the shit outta my big daddy with trap darts lol. For the dragon on the other hand, I was duckin behind pillars, snarfing down taters, carrots, and rat meats and chugging enough alcohol to kill a horse just to stay alive. Then I'd run out, fire some arrows, or bash him. Rinse and repeat till dead. By the end of the 15 minute battle, I had like 25% HP and not a single morsel of food left. That's how a real man takes down a dragon lol.
I'm so ready for this completely nerdy conversation of Skyrim strats. Does their happen to be a somewhat lively thread about Skyrim on 8wayrun? I'm not sure hmmm..

He is indeed level 47, and that's after doing one of those skill reset things. He's pretty good at it, but we often argue which of our characters would win in a fight. He's a Conjuration mage with almost-invincible Flame Thralls, whereas I have an axe that is "Especially deadly against Elves" so uh, me. :P

Not if you're a Conjuration mage. I chose to be a Werewolf warrior man, so at level 35 myself it's all a bit easy mode. Still, Joe's enjoying himself and the DLC seems to be pretty tough from what I've seen.

Slaying a dragon has nothing on beating a Big Daddy though. THERE'S a memory.
The DLCs are pretty tough. However you should play them Le Bello! Seriously when I arrived back in Morrowind and the Morrowind theme started playing a tear came to my eye. It was a beautiful moment :')

Look them up on the internet. Lili is from Tekken. Ibuki and Cammy are from Street Fighter, and Toro is from.... I don't know. Just look up, Toro Inoue.
I'll look them up and make them for you. It seems actually kind of fun to go out of my comfort zone and recreate characters I have no clue about.

Yeah, nothing like classic sword and board on max difficulty (Dark Souls style!) That maxed shield tree turns you into a human wrecking ball lol. I think as long as you stay away from enchanting (which breaks the game), any play style is fun. You gotta break up this wall of text with more of your awesome CaS!

haaaa skyrim...i don't think there is a dedicated thread, and i won't pollute your own with my stuff.
So i'll post a thread of my own to give you the necessary creative nudge, and let you handle the rest...because, tomorrow, i am all xbox one !

Back