Returners and Lunataks

Frozen_Aura

[08] Mercenary
Okay, I still don't have a screen capture device or video creator, but these pics turned out much better than the ones I posted two years back. These are my only non-originals. These builds are not just for looks. They function well in Special vs and the tower, so if anyone wants a certain formula, just ask...

First, here are some of the Returners, protagonists from Final Fantasy VI...

Sabin
Sabin.jpg

Locke
Locke.jpg

Edgar
Edgar.jpg

Relm
Relm.jpg

Terra
Terra.jpg

and finally, Celes. This is the Amano art design, not the in-game sprite. However, I changed theoutfit to a lime green because the original gold clashed with her blonde hair.
Celes.jpg

And now, some Lunataks, a group of Thundercats villains from the show's later seasons...

Red-eye
Red-eye.jpg

Chilla. I know she had gloves and a cape, but I replaced them with armlets and choker for prefs and skill stats.
Chilla.jpg

Tugmug. Since the character did not have legs, he's more stylized than the others.
Tugmug.jpg

And finally, Alluro.
Alluro.jpg

Again, my apologies if these are not the best picture quality. If I ever find a means to get my PS3 displayed on my laptop, I'll do just that.

Style-Cassandra
Weapon-Valkyrie

Hair-Ponytail

Head-Kunoichi band
Neck-Kitty choker
Shoulders-Goddess spaulders
Upper body-Tiger lily breastplate
Undergarments-Kunoichi tights
Arms-Goddess gauntlets
Lower body-Belle skirt
Ankles-Night butterfly socks
Legs-Traveller's boots

The colors are pretty straight forward. Her underwear is all pink, the headband, choker, and shoulder plates are brown, and the belt on her skirt is purple. For all other clothing parts, I used various shades of dark red (I don't recall the actual #'s. I was just randomly using reds). The hair and facial hair are light green, and the eyes are darker green.

Back