RIP DLC

They never let players wear P1s from SCIV in SCIV so therefore you should assume it isn't compatible with CaS as its tailored to the original character only. Then again, no reason to not release it for the original characters.

I don't know... PS recently did a "maintenance" check on the 360... He didn't go into details on what it was about. I'm betting something special will come up in the near future. It was a bit weird that the news of DLC being over was sudden. He didn't warn us the previous week that it will be the last DLC, so we'll see if we're getting more from this "maintenance."

I really do hope so.

I don't know... PS recently did a "maintenance" check on the 360... He didn't go into details on what it was about. I'm betting something special will come up in the near future. It was a bit weird that the news of DLC being over was sudden. He didn't warn us the previous week that it will be the last DLC, so we'll see if we're getting more from this "maintenance."

I really do hope so.
A silver lining! Wait maybe it's copper...

I think it sucks that it could be the end for the DLC but I'm pretty sure the game will still do slightly okay or rather until Dead or Alive 5 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 come out. I predict that a lot of players who were disappointed with SC5 will abandon it once those two sought after games come out. But I'm sure the tournament players and some casuals will stay for the game.

Me myself, I'm debating if I'm going to keep SCV for the long haul. I'm already kind of bored with it and I'm hoping that they will make a super edition of SCV in the future that has more modes and all that stuff. I don't have good online (It's my own fault, I know.) so everytime I get a match, I always get disconnected and I'm already bored of the few modes they have so I don't really see the point of me keeping the game anymore. But I may just keep it in the end at least for a trophy since I like Soul Calibur, even if 5 was a bit of a letdown.

Anyway, just rambling haha.

I think it sucks that it could be the end for the DLC but I'm pretty sure the game will still do slightly okay or rather until Dead or Alive 5 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 come out. I predict that a lot of players who were disappointed with SC5 will abandon it once those two sought after games come out. But I'm sure the tournament players and some casuals will stay for the game.

Me myself, I'm debating if I'm going to keep SCV for the long haul. I'm already kind of bored with it and I'm hoping that they will make a super edition of SCV in the future that has more modes and all that stuff. I don't have good online (It's my own fault, I know.) so everytime I get a match, I always get disconnected and I'm already bored of the few modes they have so I don't really see the point of me keeping the game anymore. But I may just keep it in the end at least for a trophy since I like Soul Calibur, even if 5 was a bit of a letdown.

Anyway, just rambling haha.
I feel teh same. Im definitely going to get DoA 5 and I assume I won't play Soul Calibur V hardly as much when it comes out. I still love soul calibur, and I'll keep the game in hopes of DLC or just because its a soul calibur game, and its still good, just not as good as the other numbers in the series.

I'm glad one S&S style is gone. Now they just need to get rid of them until there is only one. :D

Other notes: I don't see how people like a game where you can get countered even if your opponent is hit stunned (DoA) and games where the movement system is pure retardation (Tekken). It's all about SC and VF. xD

The optimism that PS will still support this game with other DLCs is reassuring to me. I just don't want for all the goodies to end yet. We didn't get much warning that the CAS DLC was ending this week so I'm still in the state of shock.

Back