[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

Discussion in 'United States: Central' started by BatousaiNori, Aug 13, 2008.

1. BatousaiNori

BatousaiNori [10] Knight

So yeah, this is our new home. Don't plan on going back to SC.com. We need to get more active players:(
  2. Chickenwing

Chickenwing [10] Knight

so, this is our new home? hm...it's a little cozy. Anywho, if this is our new home, then lemme go ahead and start cooking the B-B-Q :D
  3. SLAYCRUZ

SLAYCRUZ [01] Neophyte

Well Nori I'm going to try and play this Calibur seriously, I'm really diggin Cervy so we'll see what happens.
  4. RobJones

RobJones [01] Neophyte

Never fear the token Asian is here... so this is the new home eh... i like it it's so much faster then the old site...

Speaking of food diego owes me a sandwich... Assmunch ate the burger i won =(
  5. BatousaiNori

BatousaiNori [10] Knight

Lizardman is the cheapest char in the game. Period:(
  6. RobJones

RobJones [01] Neophyte

Cali weather is great i think i'd stay here 68-74 is great and it's cloudy with a breeze, but then who would beat you guys with ivy so i guess i'll head back to that evil place called Texas...
  7. BatousaiNori

BatousaiNori [10] Knight

Lucky. Enjoy the weather trashbucket

Jesse, we are going to a tourney on the 30th to dallas. Wanna go?
  8. BatousaiNori

BatousaiNori [10] Knight

GGs last night to Jesse, CW and Agustin
  9. SLAYCRUZ

SLAYCRUZ [01] Neophyte

I hate Lizardman and Yoshi...damn bastards lol..gg's to Nori Augustin and Chickenwing...and btw Chicken fear the iGDR lol j/k
  10. Bushido

Bushido [09] Warrior

PSN:
    Frostycyke
    Hey guys.

I'd love to get some games in with anyone off or online.. preferably off though, but my xboxlive tag is in my profile.

Is there a local hang out? Semi-regular tournies? A Random gamestop to take over?
  11. BatousaiNori

BatousaiNori [10] Knight

-We hang out on Saturdays usually. Are you new to SA? Where do you live at? Chickenwing and I live by Northwoods Theatres. Agustin and Con live a little past downtown. SA Rob lives by UTSA. Anyway, we meet at CW's apartment on saturdays.

I work 2-11 Tuesday-Saturday so I always meet at night. What chars do you play?
  12. Bushido

Bushido [09] Warrior

PSN:
    Frostycyke
    I am in the military and live on Randolph Air Force base, in Universal city, basically the other side of where ever everyone else is.

Been stationed here for about 3 years, and while that is not new to the area, I rarely go to places I haven't gone before. Mapquest FTW!

I've been playing Mitsu since SE/SB days. But I tool around with others. Most of my playing over the past 10 or so years has been with casual friends. So I'm really looking foward to seeing just where I stand with people who actually know where the block button is.
  13. undeniable_truth

undeniable_truth [01] Neophyte

shoot iv been playin sc since it was first called soulblade

anyone know of local sa tournys ? cuz i liked to enter just for fun .

lizardman cheap?....lol everyone is cheap..lol
  14. Chickenwing

Chickenwing [10] Knight

um...yeah bushido. My place is usually the place to chill saturday nites. But in reality, i like women, and parties, and sex!!!! :)

anywho, it really doesn't matter when you all come over. However with my new schedule taking effect, we're going to meet up fridays! no ?'s asked.......lol.
  15. BatousaiNori

BatousaiNori [10] Knight

Not sure about local SA tourneys. There is a dallas tourney 8/30 if you're interested in going. Are you new to SA? I'm surprised you haven't met us. We've been in the tourney scene for about 4 years now
  16. undeniable_truth

no im not new to sa iv been living here all my life lol...

i wish i could go but i'll be busy moving to new place in sa

i also would need a car to get to dallas too...

im screwed in two ways lol....
  17. RobJones

RobJones [01] Neophyte

hey cw you doing anything tomorrow night i might swing by to get some games in
  18. Chickenwing

Chickenwing [10] Knight

nah bro...i'm really not doing too much today. I'm just going to be @ work until 7pm. So hit me up after 7....
  19. GEMINI_KNIGHT

GEMINI_KNIGHT [09] Warrior

Hey there now...

Still in Iraq, still in one peace.

Good to see familiar faces on the new site.

Hope to see y'all again in '09...
  20. undeniable_truth

im thinking about going to the houston regionals in feb of 09

i hear winners will get free trips to sbo or something like that