SC Series Music

DontTestMePish

[10] Knight
Here's my list of my favourite SC soundtracks!
My most favourite will be listed in blue colour and my top will be in bold pink ^^

Soul Blade
The Intro only

Soul Calibur 2
Raise thy sword
Nothing to lose
If there were any other way (I think it was listed as "Nothing to lose" in SC3) link
Hellfire
Unwavering Resolve
Chasing Death
Windshadow
Hubris
History Unfolds
Maze of the Blade (The main Soundtrack)
No Turning Back
Ordinairy Pain

Soul Calibur 3
The Intruder
Forsaken Sanctuary
Hour of Destiny
The Ordeal
Under a Black Curse
No Regrets
World Distortion

Soul Calibur 4
Seize your Destiny
Phantasmagoria
Immaculate Pledge
Breakthrough
Destiny will Tell
Lost in the Mirage
Valiant Heart
Halcyon Harbour
Gigantesque
Glacial Colosseum
Reign of Doom
Spark of Fate
Thanatos
The Supreme Sword
Tempered Soul

Soul Calibur Broken Destiny
Isle Of Creation
Destiny Will Tell
Midnight Mystique
A Silent Prayer

EDIT: OK, yesterday I watched Kayane's videos from the stream and apart Siegfried's greatness (yea^^) I've got to say that my favourite soundtracks from SCV so far are: Siegfried's theme and surprisingly Hilde's theme. Also Patroklos's theme sounds pretty cool as well!

I have to say I have always loved the character select. That said they should make it a bit more upbeat like SSFIV:

I don't know what the name is, but when you look at the screen where it lists the honors you unlocked.

I like that song the best. I could fall asleep to it. It also has a sort of nostalgia feel to it as well.

I remember listening to that and thinking how awesome Soul Calibur was and it would be such a shame and pity to lose an epic game like this...
But those thoughts are past... SCV IS ON THE WAY, THANKS TO OUR LOVE!!!

I love Beyond the Horizon from sc1, Fearless eyes and Ephemeral dream in sc3, and tempered soul, gigantesque, to the wind, halcyon harbor, and twilight dwellers in sc4. Im beginning to love Hilde's and Patrokols's theme and the Colosseum theme from sc5

This one's pretty cool as well and I strongly believed that Immaculate Pledge was based on this song!
(If you ever wondered what was the 1st piece of music, the one that didn't really sound like the other usual SC soundtracks, in the TGS SCV trailer, like me, listen to this!)

This one's pretty cool as well and I strongly believed that Immaculate Pledge was based on this song!
(If you ever wondered what was the 1st piece of music, the one that didn't really sound like the other usual SC soundtracks, in the TGS SCV trailer, like me, listen to this!)
didnt they use this one for like EVO or something?

This song has gotten me through two hours of homework and I only listened to it once and continued to hum it for hours. This song rocks my world and when I hear it I think of a time when some childhood friends of mine and I would pile in front of my living room TV attempting to beat the entire Weapon Master mode or just taking turns on Extra Team Battle with 8 combatants. In the words of some great writer I don't give two shits about... It was a simpler time, a better time.
BEST SC SONG EVER...

A bit of flamenco!
Yeah Raphael is Spa... er... French.

(That's from Raphael's demonstration in SC2)

Back