SC4 Matchmaking thread

kerrod123

[10] Knight
Hi,
Im making this thread to try get people matched up on SC4 and for myself to see who is still around to play on SC4.
I know this may seem pointless but recently I have come across multiple good players by playing it 2 days in a row including some players like myself that have played SC4 since release, I don't know if this thread will get started but its worth a try.

I think there might be more people on SC4 than I think but I think its just a case of not knowing when people are on since a lot of people seem to be on late for me due to the time differences

I don't really mind about skill level as long as you don't just do the same things constantly and actually try to learn, its people that just spam and don't try to stop that I can't stand.
I would like to verse good people who are still on SC4 though because tbh I cant stand SC5 and I think SC4 is great.

I want to get good on it like before and have good fights, my character skill is still there but my general skill is sometimes bad due to lack of playing for ages now so it would be great to find someone on here to fight regularly instead of finding someone randomly once and then that's it.
That way I can get experienced again and just have fun with SC4 again, even once a fortnight would be great.

So if you could leave your PSN or XBL (unfortunately I only have access to PSN not XBL) and what days and times your available to play and your time region so I know what time it will be in my country when you will be available.
Im from England so I may have 3 bars with people from the far east like japan or west like America

Ok ill start

PSN: Kerrod123
Availability: Monday to Friday 4.30 PM until 11PM GMT or if you're lucky I can be on until later in the night. ;)

I main tira and ivy and proficient with xianghua and hilde.
Also good-ish with seong-mina and setsuka and ok with quite a good few people on SC4 though you'll mainly see me using tira and ivy since im practicing.

Last edited:
Back