SC5 fights

These look cool. I love Sophitia, I might just use Pyrrah in SCV but I really want to use Zwei and Patroclus.

have you seen the ones where the japanese makers are really going at it? You can hear the crowd in the background and everything. It's pretty cool because the players actually know what they are doing.

Yea, they were intercut with the interview so we didn't see the "full" videos then. One thing I didn't notice before: in Ivy vs Patroclus video, around 1:41, Ivy does something like A[A], Patroclus JGs the first hit but gets hit by the second part.

Yea, they were intercut with the interview so we didn't see the "full" videos then. One thing I didn't notice before: in Ivy vs Patroclus video, around 1:41, Ivy does something like A[A], Patroclus JGs the first hit but gets hit by the second part.

Makes sense, since JG supposedly only gives you a few extra frames of blockstun recovery, it doesn't push a character back like GI does. Remains to be seen if you can perform multiple JGs of attacks like that. Nobody's done it in a video yet.

lmao, these videos are nice and all, but the players just piss me off because they don't seem to know how to play the game. Whether it's just spamming B the whole time or not even bother to side step a vertical unblockable or not even attacking when the opponent is just standing there or is completely off-guard. I know it's a new game and some characters have completely different styles but this is just ridiculous.

I like how Pyrrha practically hides behind her shield while guarding. That´s so fucking cute.

Her VA makes my ears bleed though.

short footage of some gameplay of each character mixed up with clips from a trailer it was found in the zwei section (is this known?)

And yup, those are 30 character slots, but CaS is most likly taking one, so that leaves us with 29, including the guest. I wonder if they're putting bonuses...

Back