SC5 Good Games Thread

GG's to jimmypikachuchoi, Freakin been a while since I fought a leixia that actually knew what he/she was doin, I had to get warmed up off of beating nobodies pretty hardcore cuz I was gettin bodied pretty hard by you lol. Lots of stuff I toned down because for some reason a lotta my moves were straight dropping or not coming out. Was ok though cuz I learned a bit more about my secondary that I had no clue about. Good stuff tonight.

GGs last night with FORKSandNIVES, LethalTurnip11, janejana, Balloonshops, Mr Giggly, HeeeeeeeresJonny86, Solo, and Pyrrus.

Solo: I'm disappointed that your Tara chick was that albino thing and I didn't remember. Next time, Pomp is stealing her soul, count on it!

Pyrrus: You've got some nice customs, I really dug that purple and black Pyrrha. Also you play like a less-stupid version of me. Trippy.

Solo: I'm disappointed that your Tara chick was that albino thing and I didn't remember. Next time, Pomp is stealing her soul, count on it!
Don't hate on paleness. Next time I won't be so awful at playing the game. xD

GG's to karrdein. You have a solid viola for sure. The only thing I noticed was when you get "bullied" or rushed or punished you begin to falter slightly, don't worry about that, just keep up solid thinking like you usually did. When you hit me ONE time for a mistakes I would make you'd seriously put on the heat and start bodying me. Keep up THAT tactic and be patient and you'll do fantastic. I think we both need to work on patience cuz we both wrecked each other for pressing buttons too much at certain points, also there was one match where I was near the ring you could have rang me out but did a 44AB BE instead (dunno if it was an accident). Your customs are also pretty cool lookin. We'll get in some more if you want whenever I get more freetime :) I also learned a few new tricks fron you, you def had a few in the bag that I had no idea about heh

ggs to some of who i've played recently

Guys stay clear of arcanis, very poor player in terms of etiquette rage quitter, or kicks when beaten

ggs to some of who i've played recently

Guys stay clear of arcanis, very poor player in terms of etiquette rage quitter, or kicks when beaten
Aha so true, when I beat him he started crying about Omega then I tea bagged him and he rage quit :')
Also ggs bushy, truesoul and synalon.

GG to Bushindu, Some_randm_Freak, Shyne_45 and BlackRoseVale
Freak, i'm still surprised on how you managed to beat me with Dampierre, Despite the gigantic gap in power between our two char'.

GG to Bushindu, Some_randm_Freak, Shyne_45 and BlackRoseVale
Freak, i'm still surprised on how you managed to beat me with Dampierre, Despite the gigantic gap in power between our two char'.

While Alpha is definately a better character, I think you are underestimating Dampierre. He has more going for him than a lot of people realise.

GG's to you and everyone else I played today! :)

GGs to PyroZamfir, BrewtusBibulus, and Mandy.

P.S. If you see this Pyro, you know Hilde needs an overall tracking nerf. Lol

GGs ash only good zwei player I know, thanks for the games.
GGs Matt_jf I really can't seem to catch up to you and akrem.
GGs to everyone else who I beat so easily I can't even remember your names.

GGs Dekree, RainbowMash, Kalas(sorry about the connection issues) and a few others, I really need to network and play more solid Aeons and voldo's, gotta level up quick time, can't stay stagnant for too long man...

@Massivz, if you play alpha, I will play you soon one day :D

Oh and Matt_JF, need to play that guy as well as akrem :D

AZ

GGs xeph and Antics_r_us. Also I can't forget about my fellow Zweis. GGs stryder and tekkenaddict. Juece and tan you too

Back