SC5 Playstation Network Matchfinder

An apprentice master....that's an Oxy-Moron isn't it Ridley :p.

@ Rikuto GG's, by far the hardest Asty I've played on SCV. I thought it was a made up account and one of the higher players were trolling for a second, but I guess not. I was nervous to 66 aA+B+K after I seen that it can get grabbed through. We will play again.

Anyone else that feel they show promise in this game that don't mind going a few rounds. Viola's where are you?!

LOL no, no trolling. I am me. Glad you think I'm decent though lol. gg's bro, we need to do some again soon.

PSN: CyanST
I main Astaroth. Im from Venezuela but i usually get 3 to 4 bars when playing with USA and Canada people.

PSN: Kuma-oni
I Main Nightmare and im playing from europe (Netherlands to be precise) so feel free to challenge :)

I get on at diferent times during the day, depending on my work schedule. Today i should be online at various times during the day.

I believe i fought you once shogun, but the host left at mid match =(.

Forum ID -- My5tiC4L
Location -- Los Angeles, California, USA
PSN -- xMy5tiC4Lx87
XBL -- My5tiC4L
Connection -- 40mbps Download / 4mbps Upload

I main Leixia. Looking to play a variety of people for practice.

PSN ID is AlphaDragoon02, mainly play α Pat. I'm in Phoenix, AZ, feel free to send a message if you ever want to play a few games.

Much later today, I'll be looking for a Viola/Voldo, or anyone who is "serious business" to play with today.
I prefer 4+bars. I live in Nevada (WEST) so if anyone's interested in getting some rounds in, add me, my PSN is-- "Isaaciel"

I'm a Astaroth/Pyrrha/Nightmare

Oh, I guess I've not posted here.

PSN DrakeAldan

I'm always up for a beatdo- I mean, uh, a learning experience.

But seriously though, crush me so I can have something to study. Random online kids are too weak and apparently I'm never on when the cool kids are on :(

Recently picked up Patroklos, and liking him a lot. Only problem is his lack of range is completely alien to me(as a lifelong Ivy/Sieg player of course.) So yeah, anyone will do, for some practice matches when I get back from school at around 3/4 PM EST(10 or so hours from now.)

PSN: Williamsova

PSN: HK_Karakusa

I'm really new to this game, and playing 1-2 matches with random people is absolutely no help, since they leave before I can even say "what the heck just happened". Being able to play with a few people for longer periods of time will help me figure out how to handle my own character as well as deal with others. I use Tira.

I'm looking to play sets of first to 5 or 10 every now and then against players who strive to be the very best with their characters. Add me or send me a message on PSN if you're interested.

PSN: Igneous42

looking for any games really but want to play some good people and get my ass kicked so I can get better at this game. I'm maining Algol at the moment and I'm ussually on mid-late evenings.

Back