SCV Corrupt a wish

You explode because of corrupted data

I swish for Talim's pet bird to be replaced by a monkey, and to have her teach the monkey how to do a Wind Dance

granted, but the monkey is actually a gorilla...and it is violent so it had to be put down.

I swish that the moon looked like it did in Majoras Mask.

...The moon becomes like that...the moon of a distant planet from Earth, that is.

I swish all the CaS styles from SCIII returned unaltered from their original SCIII state. (Katana & Shuriken, Tambourines, Li Long's dual nunchaku style, etc)

Granted - but all attacks incorporated into those fighting styles only deal 1HP of damage - and all the bullets heading towards various members get redirected to the wind village, instantly killing all the inhabitants living there!

I swish all the characters have the ability to transform into different animals, e.g Rock into a lion, Taki into a cat and Astaroth into a minotaur

Granted but the milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.............and you get shot

I swish there were no computer viruses

Stop granting yourself swishes you get shot for granting your self stuff.........and then you get shot again

I swish for dampeire to be teh sucks

Stop granting yourself swishes you get shot for granting your self stuff.........and then you get shot again

I swish for dampeire to be teh sucks

Granted. Dampierre is god tier. But you get shot for trying to reason with me.

I swish for............

...you get nothing - and all the bullets flying around gets redirected into a time paradox leading into the Soul Calibur Universe and get sent directly at the eye of Soul Edge!

I swish for comedians Marcus Brigstocke and Rufus Hound on the TV show Argumental to debate on whether or not Talim is a good role model for girls =P

Click here if you don't know what Argumental is about

...you get nothing - and all the bullets flying around gets redirected into a time paradox leading into the Soul Calibur Universe and get sent directly at the eye of Soul Edge!

I swish for comedians Marcus Brigstocke and Rufus Hound on the TV show Argumental to debate on whether or not Talim is a good role model for girls =P

Click here if you don't know what Argumental is about

Granted. Except you'll have to explain Talim to them for at least 2 hours so that they can understand. You silly goose. I swish for a husky puppy. They're so adorable. <3

Hmm Sincs SolarWind made an invisible swish i'll make an invisible corruption

HAHA! Take that SolarWind.

[I SWISH MY TEXT WAS SMALLER

Hmm Sincs SolarWind made an invisible swish i'll make an invisible corruption

HAHA! Take that SolarWind.

[I SWISH MY TEXT WAS SMALLER

Um, no offense you fail. I have no idea what you're trying say. So granted you're officially mentally retarded.

I swish for a cheeseburger please.

Um, no offense you fail. I have no idea what you're trying say. So granted you're officially mentally retarded.

I swish for a cheeseburger please.

Ouch! That wasn't very nice =(

Granted but the cheeseburger was made in Soviet Russia so it eats you.

Then you escape and get shot by mentally retarded people.

I swish I wasn't retarded.

Granted its the best dam cheese burger ever every bite is better than the last and you wish it would never end and that you would never get fulll................but then you get shot 12 times and I eat teh burger mmmmmm burger

I swish for a fan

granted, but i replaced your fan with fruit by the foot.

I swish these hoes would back off and let a player play!

Back