SCV Corrupt a wish

Granted you get pie thats full of glass from a window and you have to eat it all............then you get swot

I swish for naow

Granted you get pie thats full of glass from a window and you have to eat it all............then you get swot

I swish for naow

Granted you get a naked. ape. on. weed. Which comes with a banana. Which is secretly a swun.... and then you get swot.

I swish this site wud be more active.

Granted, this site goes to the gym every day and goes out to play an hour a day.

I swish I had a million dollars.

Granted, this site goes to the gym every day and goes out to play an hour a day.

I swish I had a million dollars.

But then you'd spend it all on fake green dresses and Kraft Dinner.

I swish (?) SC had amazing no-lag netcode.

Edit: Also you get shot.

GRANTED......but you get swot and can't enjoy the awesome gaming.

I swish for food to eat.

granted.....40 pounds of rice. but no main course.

I swish for SC with a character with the longest range ever, that he/she can hit anywhere on the stage with every move.

granted.....40 pounds of rice. but no main course.

I swish for SC with a character with the longest range ever, that he/she can hit anywhere on the stage with every move.

Granted but all thier moves are i900 -100000000000 on hit and -10000000000000 on block. And pie. and then you get swot.

I swish the weekend wouldnt pass so fast.

Granted it never ends and your not allowed to sleep until it ends.............then you get swot

I swish more people would play demons souls cause that game is sick

Granted it never ends and your not allowed to sleep until it ends.............then you get swot

I swish more people would play demons souls cause that game is sick

granted every1 in the world plays demons souls. The servers overload and explode and so does your ps3 which also contains swullets which fly towards you.

Zomg swish swish swish banana phone.

granted every1 in the world plays demons souls. The servers overload and explode and so does your ps3 which also contains swullets which fly towards you.

Zomg swish swish swish banana phone.

Swish swish I ate the phone........

I swish for another delicious banana phone.

Swish swish I ate the phone........

I swish for another delicious banana phone.

3:00

Granted but you eat it and then someone calls you so surgeouns cut into you to answer the call and its from ure me.

I swish tekken 6 would come out on the exact day of the half term holidays so i cud have all the free time to play it.

:o

But... but... I <3 his lows.

you get swot and then swot again, then resuscitated then swot again and again and again for not making a god dam swish.

Granted abigail you get pie.........i cant swot you as i've wasted all my swullets your lucky........

I swish for apple pie

Granted,
You get your Apple Pie, but it's only full of hacked up computer parts.

I swish they'd just announce SCV already.

From Quebec : Here is the character they should make! Robert! The Lumberjack =D MANLIER THAN ROCK! STRONGER THAN ASTAROTH! Admit it, would be a better than Yoda =D

Back