SCV: Joke Weapons?

PSN-iiDRiiS

[10] Knight
Does anybody know if they have them like in SCIV, I can't remember if they had them in previous games, and if so can you tell me what they are?

Sorry if a thread of this sort has already been posted.

They probably will, but I hope they don't. They could be using the time that it takes to make those to do something more productive and useful, like a new character or something

^I'm sure designing joke weapons takes a miniscule fraction of time compared to how much time and man-power it takes to make a new character.

Does anybody know if they have them like in SCIV, I can't remember if they had them in previous games, and if so can you tell me what they are?

Sorry if a thread of this sort has already been posted.
pretty sure Joke Weapons are definitely included. Try and tell me this is not a joke weapon.
sc5c5.jpg

^I'm sure designing joke weapons takes a miniscule fraction of time compared to how much time and man-power it takes to make a new character.
But all joke weapons could equal 1 character. I get what you're saying, but you could still do something
pretty sure Joke Weapons are definitely included. Try and tell me this is not a joke weapon.
snip
Forgot about that

Considering Devil Jin was not introduced back then this is Voldo's style...if you don't believe me find the original creation video and watch it. I believe we see the style in action very briefly.

but again joke weapons are in.

Confirming another joke weapon, a basket and a rolling pin XD Pyrra style I think, just finished a quick battle with a random custom character.

Those paws are cute, too bad that's for Voldo D:

Back