SCV Live Broadcast On Thursday 12/22

Today, Daishi mentioned via Twitter that the next Soulcalibur V broadcast from their offices in Tokyo, Japan, will take place on Thursday, December 22nd. In this broadcast, the developers will be showcasing matches featuring Xiba, Yoshimitsu, Cervantes, and Aeon, along with something yet to be announced.

I will let the readers speculate on what else may be shown or announced during this broadcast, so make sure to tune in to the broadcast on Thursday and follow @Daishi_CALIBUR for all of the latest Soulcalibur V developments.

[media=xenmedio]3015[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
I
How much info do you need the story mode script lol.

IDK how awesome gameplay of the characters don't get you hype since its a fighting game and all. Also they revealed the sound effects feature so why are you complaining.
Not complaining, like i said in my first post, the videos are ok. But with only a month left, Just reveal the rest of the damn cast and the modes and other features. I dont understand Namco's need to "sandbag" the info until launch time. but if you are satisfied watching video demos, I'm very happy for you mate!

Characters or character? cause i really hope is not only one char that hes going to show.
Hopefully one or two. I don't really want to see more than that as they could announce a few characters each week until release to keep hype up. It would be a better marketing strategy if they released a little bit at a time.

Tago said around TGS time that they may not even reveal all the characters before launch.
most likely the boss characters...pretty sure the 6 slots we see will all be filled before the game releases...the one or two hidden behind the former timer will probably not...we might also have bonus characters (or the CAS special style characters) and won't know those till release as well. don't care either way. Still buying the game.

daishipowhammer.JPG

Thats it. I WANT THAT HAMMER.

*facepalm*
"Facepalm"? I think MOST people on this forum would agree with me that they would rather have new character reveals instead of watching people playing (poorly i might add) demos of characters and modes we already know about! But you go ahead and enjoy those repetitive videos.

"Facepalm"? I think MOST people on this forum would agree with me that they would rather have new character reveals instead of watching people playing (poorly i might add) demos of characters and modes we already know about! But you go ahead and enjoy those repetitive videos.
"Poorly"? These "people" are the developers themselves. Nothing could be more useful than learning from the people that made the game how to play it better, what the weaknesses and strengths of a character are, and many other things you could never understand. This will actually be useful for the people who are actually interested in getting better at the game, unlike all that crap you mentioned. Knowing that the story mode is 30 chapters long or whatever isn't really any useful at all.

Those "MOST people on this forum" you mention are just 30 random scrubs that write stupid stuff in the casual subforum. So stupid, that the mods don't even care much about moderating that area anymore (watch the newly created Yoshimtsu thread, for example). I understand that you're eager to get more reveals, so am I, but I think your attitude is rather noobish, for the lack of a better word.

The only thing that would be more useful than learning from the people that made the game how to play better is having this information be translated.

As much as I would like new character reveals (and do enjoy the characters and their "stories") I find the gameplay itself to be the most important aspect. I mean hell how many games do the fans get to actually see the devs play the game? I hope it helps in the long run but even if it doesn't I'm beginning to recognize patterns with characters more than ever before...the stream was definitely worth not sleeping for. Only thing I regret slightly is that they only showcased the newer characters once each.

and for those of you buggering about character reveals Daishi confirmed at least one character reveal for next week. and for everyone else he said we would get to see some of the modes and hopefully we will be able to see the character reveal in action.

Those "MOST people on this forum" you mention are just 30 random scrubs that write stupid stuff in the casual subforum. So stupid, that the mods don't even care much about moderating that area anymore (watch the newly created Yoshimtsu thread, for example). I understand that you're eager to get more reveals, so am I, but I think your attitude is rather noobish, for the lack of a better word.

Noobish? Oh that's right, i forgot "real gamers" like to review tape over and over and over and over again in hopes that it will make them somehow more "competitive" lol. Tell you what "gamer" how about practicing in.....wait for it....PRACTICE MODE, that might help get you there quicker than watching the developers playing the game drunk on Saki or whatever the hell is making them giggle so much. Again, my point is the videos are fine and dandy and all, but with weeks to go, how about dropping some new game info. And as its been stated already, I guess that happens next week. (remains to be seen.)

Live streams

4 Viewers
FuzzyCatGirl
FuzzyCatGirl
Thirsty Thursday!! Good vibes, fun games, big smiles. Stay thirsty my friends! =P

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back