SCV- New CHARACTER ideas

Hmm....i like that cloth/sleeves idea....if it is given to a female obvioulsy it will needs a movement like Sanzang of musou series/ Peppita from star ocean...but it's a male...give him..a bit more strangulation feature or cruelty like catch the leg of his opponent and break it....

Hmm....i like that cloth/sleeves idea....if it is given to a female obvioulsy it will needs a movement like Sanzang of musou series/ Peppita from star ocean...but it's a male...give him..a bit more strangulation feature or cruelty like catch the leg of his opponent and break it....

It almost makes me want to bite the bullet and actually join the Twitter to spam the fuck out of everyone I can at PS to make the Master Asia knock off.

On the topic of actual characters, I think that Maxi should have a successor. Possibly with some of the other chain weapon styles mentioned in the thread. I mean, I think he's died and come back more than Zas has and that's a little silly.
At the least get him some less annoying voice acting :U

On the topic of actual characters, I think that Maxi should have a successor. Possibly with some of the other chain weapon styles mentioned in the thread. I mean, I think he's died and come back more than Zas has and that's a little silly.
At the least get him some less annoying voice acting :U
A little off topic, but. . . wait, he died? lol

What if we have a..............S&S but wait give him a special step....I am a genius.lol
No but we need a baton user...a girl..... oh let face it just want someone like Nabaat T.T.

"You DEAD!"
|______| bloody hell, here I thinking I was alive
Granted there are like a billion of them because lolgolems. Maxi doesn't have this excuse.
I think forgoing another Astaroth for Rock back would be nice.
Just make Ashlotte kill them all.

I like Astaroth. Yeah, right. Strange thing since he's kicking my butt since Soul Calibur 1. >:

=\ are you serious??

Thanks BT =D
It is a nice weapon
Do you guys know Ivy lost brother?
245px-Sengoku-basara-chronicle-heroes-hanbei-takenaka.jpg
By the way here harpon weapon
245px-Sengoku-basara-chronicle-heroes-chosokabe-motochika.jpg
and course Nabaat
200px-FFXIII-JihlConcept.jpg
I don't own anything of this images.

Back