SCV Player Data corrupted! Is that all she wrote?

Yeah this happened to me too a little while back. Mine was on my hard-drive though.
I've finally after like forever gotten to like a level 85-90 and I'm finally a D rank (though I was a B3 originally).

It was so weird though because I never had anything like that happen to me before. Also I was pretty pissed that I lost all my CAS. >.<

This happened to me on SCIV, pissed me off terribly to have to go back and re-do everything. I feel for ya man, hope this cloud thing works for ya.

My player data got corrupted night before last, and all of my SCV data was lost. All customs, my rank, my records, everything. @_@ Bummer.

Since my game was saved on the MS Cloud storage server, is there a way to retrieve an older version of the save? I don't think so, but you guys may know something that I do not.

This is probably clutching at an imaginary straw, but I am very open to being pleasantly surprised.
I got 2 psp's in use for a back up storage. All I did was plug any device into my Xbox360 (Not sure if this works for any other system), & converted any device to Xbox 360 storage in the system settings I believe it is. To all who have Xbox's you should try getting any device like a mp3 that you don't use or a flash drive unused & start copyin away.

Sorry to hear you've been jacked Prophet.

I got 2 psp's in use for a back up storage. All I did was plug any device into my Xbox360 (Not sure if this works for any other system), & converted any device to Xbox 360 storage in the system settings I believe it is. To all who have Xbox's you should try getting any device like a mp3 that you don't use or a flash drive unused & start copyin away.

Thanks Emperor. I have started saving my game data to my hard drive, and then backing it up to the cloud every few days. Before I was solely saving it on the cloud drive, and that is where it got corrupted. Now at least I always have a relatively up to date back up copy. It is really easy actually.

The instructions are here for anyone who needs it:
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-games/manage-games-data

You do know you might've f*ed up your PSP's Storage system? Unless you dont care?

My player data got corrupted night before last, and all of my SCV data was lost. All customs, my rank, my records, everything. @_@ Bummer.

Since my game was saved on the MS Cloud storage server, is there a way to retrieve an older version of the save? I don't think so, but you guys may know something that I do not.

This is probably clutching at an imaginary straw, but I am very open to being pleasantly surprised.

welcome the club.

In my case my PS3 cracked and lost everything too. I innocently thought I would lose only CAS, level, and unlocked items (I though online records and online stats were asociated to the psn account so it would remain) imagine my face when 3 days ago I put the game in the new PS3 and saw not even the online stats were saved ;_;

Back