SCV Spawn (Work in Progress)

Komodo

[08] Mercenary
Work in progress, let me know what you guys think. There aren't many good options for the leg equipment, although I am not currently at a very high level. I'll improve as my level increases. Any feedback would be great!

Attachments

• Spawn SCV.jpg
    Spawn SCV.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 471
  • Spawn SCV2.jpg
    Spawn SCV2.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 448
Wow, I think I just shit myself. Clever with the wings sticker on the face. Bringin' back SC2 XBox style.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Yeah, in regards to the spikes, I wish they had leg equipment similar to that of the executioner's boots from SCIV. I had to make due with the only basic pair of leg armor they had haha. I also attempted to give him the cylindrical leg piece that he's known for having on his right leg by using the cylinder shape equipment piece, but it looked uggggggggly lol.

Which accessory would you recommend? I didn't see any good spike options to choose from :/ maybe my rank isn't high enough yet haha

Just made some tests here, well you can try putting cogwheels, resize and fit it exactly inside of the leg, just letting the "false spikes" out. They are not real spikes but... it can give the look I think...... I think...
I dont know how many acessories you can use. But if you have 3 spaces open, put 3 of those inside of one single leg. Then post the test here so we can see the result ;D

That sounds like it would look great, but sadly I am already using 2 of the 3 available equipment slots :/ I'm using the small horns for Spawn's eyes, and the chain equipment for somewhere on his body (there's so many chains I forgot which one lol). I tried one cogwheel but it looked odd, it would definitely look better with multiple. Oh well, I'm satisfied with the way he looks now. If I continue to level up, maybe I will unlock some cooler leg equipment.

Yeah it's awesome the way it is.
I showed him to a friend of mine, the first expression he said was "PERFECT!"
XD

Back