SCV Story Speculation/Discussion

krit, i think the assumption comes from the "goodbye mother" part of the teaser. it is a stretch, sure.

No,actually is based on A LOT of clear clues that i get tired to write
There was even a thread about it (based only on knowed "facts"),to avoid explain it every time, but it just got erased

ps: yes, actually "Nightmare" don't exist, is just how people call Inferno in Sieg's body(SC1,SC2) or in the Armor/shell (SC3/SC4)

Cervantes wasn't (K)NIGHTMARE either, was he? Host =! Nightmare. Nightmare was a play on words, since Siegfried was a knight.

Is all about how they want call an hypothetic SE possessed Sophi

They may chose to call her Nightmare because is a more popular name since noobs don't even know who is Inferno, his last appearences in true form was SC2 or the basically unknow SC3AE

Is all about how they want call an hypothetic SE possessed Sophi

They may chose to call her Nightmare because is a more popular name since noobs don't even know who is Inferno, his last appearences in true form was SC2 or the basically unknow SC3AE
Obviously they can do whatever they want but I referring to what made sense from a name standpoint.

Finally a really fast, giant axe-wielder in SoulCalibur... A man can dream, right?

Yup yup, and we deserve it after 2 games of a low tier Rock.

Regarding Sophi:

Like Gatsu said there are just too many actual facts to back up our theory and if someone wants we can post them again

No,actually is based on A LOT of clear clues that i get tired to write
There was even a thread about it (based only on knowed "facts"),to avoid explain it every time, but it just got erased

ps: yes, actually "Nightmare" don't exist, is just how people call Inferno in Sieg's body(SC1,SC2) or in the Armor/shell (SC3/SC4)

It do believe it was merged with this one, not erased.

Also thanks lobo and dest for explaining why the hell people seem to think Sophimare will be in SCV. <3

It do believe it was merged with this one, not erased.

Also thanks lobo and dest for explaining why the hell people seem to think Sophimare will be in SCV. <3
No was more complicated than that for this reason there was a thread,because there are many things and say "go to read" is faster than write it over and over

Other random not said things

-Night order to Tira to kidnap Sophi's sons because "he need a new body" (S3/4 Night have no body host,and is weaker)
-In SC4 they have Pyrrah, and as trade Sophi is forced to become Night's servant to keep her safe
-they THINK that Sophi is dead because are passed 17 years, but actually is just that she's never come back since she's becomed Night's servant in SC4
-ingame we seen a lot of non-canon bs but actually this is the first time since SC1 that the SE assume a new weapon type, and this in the past is happened only when Inferno changed host from Cervy (2 swords) to Sieg (zweinhander)

Yup yup, and we deserve it after 2 games of a low tier Rock.

Actually, i really think nowadays that Rock was something like mid-tier in SCIII...

But for the shameful "Rock version" Namco put in SCIV people should still demand something much better for the next game.

Bangoo got killed by two gay elephants so unfortunately he won't be in SC5. Sucks for you brah.

Sad for you but Malice's story is canon confirmed

But no proof that the 2 elephants are gay,they may be bisex for what we know (depend wich SC4 ending end up be confirmed as canon)

Bangoo got killed by two gay elephants so unfortunately he won't be in SC5. Sucks for you brah.
1002.jpg

No was more complicated than that for this reason there was a thread,because there are many things and say "go to read" is faster than write it over and over

Other random not said things

-Night order to Tira to kidnap Sophi's sons because "he need a new body" (S3/4 Night have no body host,and is weaker)
-In SC4 they have Pyrrah, and as trade Sophi is forced to become Night's servant to keep her safe
-they THINK that Sophi is dead because are passed 17 years, but actually is just that she's never come back since she's becomed Night's servant in SC4
-ingame we seen a lot of non-canon bs but actually this is the first time since SC1 that the SE assume a new weapon type, and this in the past is happened only when Inferno changed host from Cervy (2 swords) to Sieg (zweinhander)

Welp, sorry. I felt that too many threads about different parts of the storyline clutters up the forums. :< Also, you could easily search through your own posts and find it.

Secondly, I can't tell which is canon and which is non-canon, due to Destinizish saying earlier that only part of Siegfried's ending is canon? Wow, Project Soul, confuse the shit out of us. Also, this is the reason I haven't paid attention to story since SC2. That and I couldn't read the intro story when I played SC3 fast enough, so I just gave up. :3

Really, there are only 2 characters in the series I hate and they were both introduced in IV one of which was a guest character. I hate algol, his story was good, but I hated how he played and would not want to see him again. Also, the star wars characters made no sense whatsoever, they should not have even been there.

Yeah, she would be cool, but with how big the final fantasy series is people would be complaining about which characters to add in. Sephiroth and Cloud would be way too OP. I would like to see Dante and Vergil from DMC, Nariko from Heavenly Sword, Altair or Ezio from Assassin's Creed, any fire emblem character that uses a weapon and does not ride a dragon or something would be cool, but that would only be if the game is put on wii U or 3DS.

I do not want sophitia to become evil in V and if she does make sure she is freed, not killed by, but freed by one of her children.

i just want to stress that I do not want sophitia to be evil. That would be unacceptable.

I did not like how sophitia was labeled as evil in SC IV, because she was only doing it to protect her daughter. As I have a daughter myself, I would do the same thing to protect her, I would give my life to save her. I have been a fan of the soul series since the beginning, but have been disappointed with the last couple entries in the series. I have not been overly impressed since SC II. I just want this game to be great, the best ever. And it could be, we just need a lot of good, balanced characters and fun gameplay.

Back