SCV Tokyo Game Show/GAMEfest Video Archive

Well, the BE version he just did the last stab part.. That wouldn't require a CH, and depending on if the CE is effected by the combo power-down, or whatever, it might actually do more damage that way.
ya less scaleing and whatnot god i wish they would give us a SCV demo that we could test

This game is gonna be hard.
Hard, as in very unforgiving. Getting hit hurts a ton. Good luck, skill is still in how good you defense is.

Good thing about SC is that you don't need hard hitting damage to win.

Does Pat have two different BE attacks after his 236B?

1:08 he does two shield bashes
2:08 he does one shield bash followed by a downward strike

Or maybe its situational like the first one comes out in a juggle and the second one comes out if your opponent is standing on the ground?

sousuhi- No problem and OK.

Sorry, been spellin your name wrong... (went through and tried to fix em all)

Any Qs and I'll try to help.

The Oosaka's Maxi vs Tira match is great. I like how Tira's critical is a string of hits like old school criticals in Soul Edge.

On the other hand Maxi glowing yellow like a firefly for whatever reason is a terrible thing to witness.

Great set of matches, would have liked to see more Hilde, but definitely liking...well everything : )

sousuhi- No problem and OK.

Sorry, been spellin your name wrong... (went through and tried to fix em all)

Any Qs and I'll try to help.
One quick question, does Mitsurugi still have his Relic stance? I don't remenber having seen it in any videos.

In the Tira vs Ivy video, GI caused a wall hit. Interesting stuff. Perhaps GI's against airbourne opponents have a different effect..

Back