[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Where are you located, yes06? There's people in downtown Seattle like greatone, and me and a friend play all the time out here in Redmond.

So I take it the Midnight event is tonight sometime technically?
Is it still going? And will there be guaranteed copies (i.e. you have more than you could possibly sell)? And can I buy two, one for a friend? Of course assuming everyone else gets one.

Hey, I'm new to the SoulCalibur scene in Seattle and trying to find out where to get some tips/exp

Definitely hype for SC5 coming up
Hey bruh glad you came through! like I said we've got a lot of things going on for SC5. Right now we're all getting ready for this pre-release tournament tomorrow at this place Gamebreakerz in Auburn. You could try going to that as all of us will be there plus shit load more. I know it's short notice but it'd be worth your while. I know I'm going to be off and will be willing to host all week but will definitely be housing this Friday. I live in north Ballard right now so maybe you could make it out here sometime this week. I know they're having a tournament this Saturday in Bellevue that a lot of us will be going to so there's that. Lol I know that's a lot for the first week but I'm diving into this head first. I plan on getting sessions going once a week at least so there's plenty of opportunity to learn and get some games in. let me know what I can do to help and I'll do my best to ease you into the scene.

By the way, just to make things easier for any of the new people I'll put it down again.

As of now (for the next couple of weeks any way) my address is 9543 12th ave. NW Seattle, WA 98117. You can hit me on my number at 206-293-6501. Don't be shy, really. I don't bite and will do everything I can to help whoever wants to get into this game.

So I take it the Midnight event is tonight sometime technically?
Is it still going? And will there be guaranteed copies (i.e. you have more than you could possibly sell)? And can I buy two, one for a friend? Of course assuming everyone else gets one.
I don't know about the copies being sold bruh. I do know the tournament is tonight though. I think a lot of people are going to be there early to get some games in before the tournament. Either way it should be fun. See you all there.

Bryan, I think I have your number saved now but either way I'm sure you have mine. Hope everything will still work out but I know I'll be off by 6. So just hit me up and let me know if/when you're on the way.

I don't know about the copies being sold bruh. I do know the tournament is tonight though. I think a lot of people are going to be there early to get some games in before the tournament. Either way it should be fun. See you all there.

Bryan, I think I have your number saved now but either way I'm sure you have mine. Hope everything will still work out but I know I'll be off by 6. So just hit me up and let me know if/when you're on the way.

What time is at it specifically? The main event from when to when? Will I have to wait literally to midnight to pick it up? ;p

Seeing as the game isn't supposed to be released until midnight and I'm sure they only have a certain amount of copies yeah I'm sure we have to wait till midnight.

I don't know the exact times but I'm thinking the tournament will start sometime between 8-10 tonight depending on how many people/set-ups they have. you can get there earlier though to get some practice in though so I would take advantage of that. I know I would but I have to work until 6.

The way it worked for their UMvC3 prerelease tournament was that they had copies available to play in the store from about 4 pm on, and then you could take your copy out of the store at midnight. Tournament was run around 8:00. I'm assuming it'll be about the same for SC5 but I can't guarantee it.

Here's the event page, which has more details on the prerelease tournament including directions.

Damn, can't make it to the midnight release, but definitely able to make it to sessions later in the week. Just gotta know when

If anyone sees this and has an extra 360 stick, can you bring one to the pre-release please? This is the only time I'll need to borrow one, as my Qanba 3-in-1 Q4RAF is getting here tomorrow. Thanks. :)

Are they gonna have controllers at the event? My 360 pad is pretty busted.

Actually I'm bringing my wired Razer ONZA to the event, so you can borrow that if you want Heaton. It's a little different, but I think the D-Pad and buttons are a lot better, you can judge for yourself though.

sure, i'll give you a call when i get there. i plan on heading out at 5:30ish so i should be there around 6.

Got about 2-3 hours of sleep last night, so I will probably collapse before getting there. Let me know how it is. Plus my copy through Amazon just shipped, so no need to find an alternative.

If your getting the PS3 version, keep an eye out for Leinahtan. I will be strictly playing only 4+ ;p... wish there was a 5 only option. Let me know when the next Local tourneys are happening. I may still come tonight if I feel better.

Hey guys, it's Taber/guy in the EG hoodie and beanie. Was super fun tonight, I'll definitely be down at Greatone's house this Friday if he's still up for hosting. Hopefully I can decide on a character by then lmao. Anyway yeah, just wanted to post on here to let you guys know who i was.

Back