Setsuka for Soul Calibur 5!

Yeah I wouldn't mind that either I just want her "joke" weapon to be something masculine like a sword and a scabbard because I like to make male Iiado users...

Me too, but I don't like to see a male character as a replacement of Setsuka...! I don't know why...But I don't like this...!!! My hopes go to the young girl that she helped in SC3.....!!! :)

Wow cool...!!! but no! I'll create "male Setsuka" only in Creation Mode...!!! I want a female replacement for my beloved Setsuka...!!!

My heart dropped when I saw this thread, then it stopped when I saw it was made in January, then I cried a little when I saw the rest of the date!

I thought it was officially annouced Sets would be in SCV... guess not so I'm still rooting for a male Iiado user...

What if her replacement is the girl she helped in SC3 at the end of her story... Anybody remembers her? =)
lol I've been saying that since scv was announced

Should Setsuka return?

She can, but if so, she would need some conditions:

1. Those breasts are gonna need to be toned down, BAD.
2. Put her in the story for a reason, besides spending less than two decades more on trying to kill Mitsurugi again.

But personally, I think a replacement (hopefully female) is much more suitable, but this is for personal reasons. Natsu being the "Setsuka" of the series, as far as appearance goes, is #1 on that list.

I need her style and her JFs and I'll be good... and she needs to use a scabbard and blade as a joke weapon so I can make Virgil!!!

Wtf was up with the lizard umbrella? That sucked!

This is what I see when I think "male Setsuka"

I like Virgil and that characters with cold personalitty, but for me that´s so typical, if we have a male replacement better be original... something like Shizumaru from SS would be fine and original enough for me... but I still prefer:

Setsuka>female replacement>male replacement> random SCIII ending girl

shizumaru_4301.jpg

172688553_1138515650.jpg

I like Virgil and that characters with cold personalitty, but for me that´s so typical, if we have a male replacement better be original... something like Shizumaru from SS would be fine and original enough for me... but I still prefer:

Setsuka>female replacement>male replacement> random SCIII ending girl

shizumaru_4301.jpg

172688553_1138515650.jpg
Female replacement is the girl from SCIII O.o btw HI TRACE I LOVE YOUR PAT xD

Female replacement is the girl from SCIII O.o btw HI TRACE I LOVE YOUR PAT xD

Thanks xD Why female replacement has to be the girl from SCIII?? Can´t Setsuka trains other womans? that girl has nothing in commun with Setsuka, replacing Setsuka for that girl would be veeeeeery random, don´t make sense, the main reasons to kill Setsuka are her age and her story, and the SCIII girl would have the same problems, a 35 years old woman in searching for revenge, that replacement don´t make sense...

Thanks xD Why female replacement has to be the girl from SCIII?? Can´t Setsuka trains other womans? that girl has nothing in commun with Setsuka, replacing Setsuka for that girl would be veeeeeery random, don´t make sense, the main reasons to kill Setsuka are her age and her story, and the SCIII girl would have the same problems, a 35 years old woman in searching for revenge, that replacement don´t make sense...
I mean unless they pop more characters from out of their asses who can replace Sets? The girl from SCIII has alot in common with Sets, well not a lot, but the revenge thing would make her a perfect replacement and if they expanded on Sets story more it would be easier to imagine a character. All we know is Sets is out for revenge because Mitsu killed her master, unless it's one of her "friends" she trained with at her master's dojo her replacement will be totally random!

I still have my hopes on Li Long's/Chie's child (hopefully a daughter) as a character in the roster, whether she could be Setsuka's replacement or not. Actually, being Setsuka's replacement could be very fitting for this character.

Plus, she would be another 20+ character (24 to be exact, which was also Setsuka's age when she was in SC3-SC4)

The 17 year jump is really a bitch... Setsuka has only been around for SCIII and SCIV, too few for such a great character and style. Although I really don't mind having a bishounen successor for Setsuka, I think it's a great idea. I imagined him to look like this...

forUpload.jpg

drew this when there were speculations of Mitsurugi's brother making it to the game...

Male, around his early 20s just in case Project Soul pulls off another 17 year jump for the next game, still with the battojyutsu style, I had a version where he'd be holding an umbrella but I figured the outfit was bishounen enough, and that dual swords could be a new style, so I went with the second sword.

But it sure would be great if Setsuka still makes it in the final roster. :))

yeah \i agree as long as they are proficient in Iaido, and dont become a mitsu clone Im happy, but for the love of god please make sure she is still a precise char t use, no offence but there is mitsu and kilik for the pick up and play players

Back