Setsuka Online Thread

XBL setsuka mirror match

send me a friend request. I'll play with you, I'm pretty good with setsuka. GT: TUKK3

Skill Critique

I know this thread probably belongs somewhere else but u just dont get enough feedback anywhere else like
this area, so if an admin can leave it here long enough for a few ppl to see it would be cool thx

Anyway i wanted to find out how good my skills are with Setsuka, she isnt my main but i think im
doin pretty good with her, Ive seen some crazy players with her like Cheese and Shenrei and im not
that good yet but im sure i can hold my own against some good players

So i was just wondering if anyone who has experience with her or has played an experienced sets,
can come critique my me and see where i stand, id really appreciate thx

Live ID: KING K0BRAH

Skill Critique

On-line play is a terrible way to gauge the skill of someone. This is especially true if you want someone to gauge your Setsuka skills. The topic of on-line play and skill has been beaten to death 2 billion times already, but why not bring it up again? =/

Skill Critique

a post is never the same without ur input huh arch

listen i dont need all of this irrelevant bashing or subtle trash talk from anyone, all i ask is that if
there are any good sets players or anyone who has experience could come see where i stand with her

thats it, if u dont have anything to say related to this topic plz dont post

thank u arch and upa, ur no longer needed

Skill Critique

listen i dont need all of this irrelevant bashing or subtle trash talk from anyone, all i ask is that if
there are any good sets players or anyone who has experience could come see where i stand with her

It's kind of a stacked question though, do you want to know where you stand as an online player, or how your game would translate to offline play? I noticed you don't have your location listed in your info, do you have any plans to try and attend any offline events?

If you're just interested in being an online player, don't worry about how good you are just go have fun and enjoy your games. I never play online anymore, but if there was some offline event or tournament you were looking to prepare for, I'd be willing to sign on for some matches. For me it'd be less "don't do that it sucks offline it'll never work" and more "maybe have a backup plan prepared for when people adjust to those moves offline."

Skill Critique

i just wanna know how good am i, and some suggestions and critque on my current skill, i dont discriminate
between online and offline so lets not take any of that into account

Skill Critique

On-line play is a terrible way to gauge the skill of someone. This is especially true if you want someone to gauge your Setsuka skills. The topic of on-line play and skill has been beaten to death 2 billion times already, but why not bring it up again? =/

i played a guy today online who hit almost every JF and tough combo with her (except 1A: A: A)...better than most offline vids i ve seen

Skill Critique

You should be timing Sets' JF stuff from muscle memory instead of visual cues anyway.

Skill Critique

a post is never the same without ur input huh arch

thats it, if u dont have anything to say related to this topic plz dont post

thank u arch and upa, ur no longer needed

Great job using correct English.

Skill Critique

You should be timing Sets' JF stuff from muscle memory instead of visual cues anyway.

I use audio cues, but on topic.

@Kraytos, You say you don't discriminate between online and offline, but for setsuka, online and offline are quite different. And moves like 2A+B will almost never hit offline if you use it often. My suggestion is, if you want to know how good you are, go to an offline event, otherwise just play online and have fun.

Edit: You're in ATL? They have many players there, why don't you get in touch with them?

Skill Critique

its not exactly convenient for me to go to and from different offline spots but i am tryin to get in touch with sword lord, elto. online is the best way for me to play other ppl so i gotta do it that way regardless of everyone's opinion of online man.

arch plz stop talkin and especially to me, if ur that lonely and bored to keep buggin ppl like this go practice or somethin
and make urself worthwhile to this forum ok kiddo, u can stop posting is this thread now

Skill Critique

I just wanted to point out the hilarious irony of you telling somebody to fix their grammar. And also, to point out that you want as much reward for as little effort as possible.

Back