Setsuka Tournament

PSN-iiDRiiS

[10] Knight
So iiDRiiS tells me he's one of the BEST setsukas on the PSN and that isn't saying much... he's OK at best kinda sad if he's one of the BEST, but I would like to see ALL of the gieshas online in a little Setsuka only tourny so we Sets players can meet and revive her online cause I haven't seen any online I barely play online but yeah!

If you're interested please leave a name and timezone here
And if you can help me organize it or whatevr i'm just trying to make something fun for the geishas out there!

(SoulSetsuka EST -5)

I'll make a chat too if we get enough people!

Ooh, btw this is PSN in case you're just skimming through!

Dude you're a dick this is why I don't paly w/ppl like you the SCIV community is going down!

So iiDRiiS tells me he's one of the BEST setsukas on the PSN and that isn't saying much... he's OK at best kinda sad if he's one of the BEST, but I would like to see ALL of the gieshas online in a little Setsuka only tourny so we Sets players can meet and revive her online cause I haven't seen any online I barely play online but yeah!

If you're interested please leave a name and timezone here
And if you can help me organize it or whatevr i'm just trying to make something fun for the geishas out there!

(SoulSetsuka EST -5)

I'll make a chat too if we get enough people!

Ooh, btw this is PSN in case you're just skimming through!

First, I'm a better Setsuka than iiDRiiS and I don't use her. Second, online tournaments are for one purpose only... to win a Premium membership. Online is trash, bro. I see you're located in NY? You have an AWESOME offline scene, I'd go play those guys if I were you.

And iiDRiiS, I don't think the online scene should be meshed in with the "SCIV community." You don't play offline, at least with the people who matter and at high level tournament play. So, how would you know if the community was "going down?" I hope you realize every debate about a dying SCIV community excludes the online scene.

You're right Xeph I just started playing online when I came down here to FL cause all my friends were gone lol

I've been to a couple of offline sessions not sure if the people I play w/ exist here, but its TONS better i'l try to attend soem of these tournies sometimes if i can my mom is OVER protective.

But are you interested for FUN?

You're right Xeph I just started playing online when I came down here to FL cause all my friends were gone lol

I've been to a couple of offline sessions not sure if the people I play w/ exist here, but its TONS better i'l try to attend soem of these tournies sometimes if i can my mom is OVER protective.

But are you interested for FUN?

I'd play you, but I'm not sure how our cnnct will be. I'll be online soon, you can try and add me. My PSN is "Xephukai"

Cries.

Please. Online Setsuka should get their own forum so I shouldn't get my hopes up...
I thought it was a topic about playing Setsuka in a tournament... Which would be way more interesting, than all this new threads "Who is your favorite Setsuka" "Props" "Setsuka tournament" :(

Why... I am officialy jealous of the Ivy forum.

Uhm, sure i'll add you when I go to my Moms house im in a hotel right now and there internet sucks lol

Nooby question since you seem very intelligent doesn't the frames determine how fast you can GI after an attack
Ex: 4k~Neutral Frames=I can GI right when the attack is finished
Ex2: 214_3a:B~-22 Frames=I have to wait longer than the 4k

Do you understand?

Uhm, sure i'll add you when I go to my Moms house im in a hotel right now and there internet sucks lol

Nooby question since you seem very intelligent doesn't the frames determine how fast you can GI after an attack
Ex2: 214_3a:B~-22 Frames=I have to wait longer than the 4k

Do you understand?
Well, yes, you're right. But that's for attacking as well, not just GIing. If you use 4k, leaves us at 0, fastest attack wins, or a GI would kill the person's attack, if they attacked right after 4k.

"Nooby question since you seem very intelligent doesn't the frames determine how fast you can GI after an attack
Ex2: 214_3a:B~-22 Frames=I have to wait longer than the 4k"

I suppose this is a joke, but it's lost on me. Why would you want to GI after umbrella? Just do an umbrella again, it works against Docvizzo !

I'll try to do it myself and add interesting discussion on our character, and on how you can try to become a better Setsuka. Coming soon a "1B:B 1B:B + mix up" thread (most of it will be taken from Cynefyl's thread on the french forum and I'll add some stuff).

"Nooby question since you seem very intelligent doesn't the frames determine how fast you can GI after an attack
Ex2: 214_3a:B~-22 Frames=I have to wait longer than the 4k"

I suppose this is a joke, but it's lost on me. Why would you want to GI after umbrella? Just do an umbrella again, it works against Docvizzo !

I'll try to do it myself and add interesting discussion on our character, and on how you can try to become a better Setsuka. Coming soon a "1B:B 1B:B + mix up" thread (most of it will be taken from Cynefyl's thread on the french forum and I'll add some stuff).

It was an example not an actual situation cause umb had low frames and 4k had neutral frames

FSAK is coming up next month and most of the Sets players from around the 'States will be there. You could always come there and do some type of tracking of the results of each player's results against the other ones.

Back