Setsuka Videos

Whore Peep Show: Setsuka Vids

44B+K will beat the knee after sieg 3|B|, but AA the much easier punish for it.

44B+K will beat the knee after sieg 3|B|, but AA the much easier punish for it.

My first reaction after reading this was "There is no f'ing way that could be right." Oh, but it is! I watched a couple Siegfried videos and now all I can think of is "36 damage.... 36 damage... 36 damage..."

I know what I'm going to practice punishing.

33B will also tech trap front, neutral, and side after 44B+K. It happens pretty often if you are using 44B+K for punishing, since people will hold G to try to block. 44B+K, tech trap 33B, bA is lolz.

Oooh, I like 3:17 a lot in that video Cheese.

Here's a few vids from the gathering I just had

Played so much calibur this past week. Breaktime!

Solid Setsuka imo. Could do with more 11A vs both characters (they can't punish it really) at least not properly.

Shenrei, you have really awesome execution on a pad. I wish I could be anywhere near your consistency.

Thanks! The thing I notice about pads is the more games I play in a single session, consistency starts to gradually decrease as my thumb starts to get sore or less smooth.

Here's some casual match

Kilik VS Setsuka

Siegfried VS Setsuka

Raphael VS Setsuka

Xiang Hua VS Setsuka

Mitsurugi VS Setsuka

my friend still new with setsuka so maybe he'll need some correction from u guys :)
pls help
Thx in advance

oh yeah... he uses pad :)

Your friend is alright but he MUST stop using 66BA so much. You guys must make sure to punish that shit hard everytime so he falls out of that habit.

Also, he must fix somehow being so predictable with 33B. Everytime I saw the 33B spacing I said "33B" everytime and he never dissapointed. 33B is more useful kinda at random, not at the expected spacing.

Other than that, he punished well. Saw a 44B+K against Mitsu that was well done. He's alright for just picking her up.

Remember, PUNISH her 66BA. If you don't punish, he will keep doing that shit.

IDK, most of the times Raijin was just using 66B, which is -4 on block, but I agree that the A needs to be ducked almost everytime it is done.

Raijin has solid execution already, I'm jealous. I would suggest doing 1B:B 214B instead of 1B:B 6K like he was doing, also do NH 33B bA instead of 33B Umb for more damage. I would also suggest getting into the habit of punishing with umbrella in FC. Like, umbrella everytime a throw gets ducked. There was some random A+B spammage out there, I'm guilty of that myself, but A+B is more useful when you set it up with 11B, 66A+B, or 2B+K, though stepping might be a better idea overall.

@angrel and eltho

Thx for the advice and comment
I already tell all your advice to him
I hope he can perform better next time

And about me as his opponent
I never dealed with setsuka player
raijin is the only one in my country
That was my first time dealing with setsuka LOL

Yes I know 66BA should be ducked but looks like
I still not used to duck it LOL
THX again :)