SFIV SE stick problem

Aslyum_Beast

[08] Mercenary
I got this SFIV SE fightstick about a few months ago, and i recently finally started using it more and more. Today, though, i realized its not as responsible as it used to be, and I finally realized how incredibly sensitive the buttons are on it. I was wondering if there is anything i can do to fix it. Idk where to get the parts and what exactly is wrong in the first place.

Today, though, i realized its not as responsible as it used to be, and I finally realized how incredibly sensitive the buttons are on it.

Are you saying that it's not responsive enough or that its too responsive? Not exactly sure what you mean by a button that is incredibly sensitive but not responsive. If you're problem is that it's too sensitive, most definitely do not replace them with Sanwas.

I JUST got my parts for me TE stick. My issue was the buttons in my TE stick were too sensitive (I tried the SE buttons and they're cheap crap imo). But you'll notice rapid feathering wont recognize every input because the engage distance is so shallow, that if you don't fully release it wont prep the next press. As well it causes slightly early inputs are accidents by tripping on others.

SOLUTION: Semeitsus! I just got these buttons. They have a much heavier push back and deeper engage distance. They're high quality like SANWAs, just a different flavor. You wont be accidentally hitting buttons early and you can rest your hands on them lightly and not fear a press. NOW, if you want some really specific set up. I suggest 5 Semeitsus and 3 SANWAS. Use the Semeitsus for square, triangle, R1, L1, X and SANWAS for the last 3. Why? If you use the remaining 3 for slide inputs, SANWAS are a bit better since they are so shallow and super sensitive. Semeitsus are fine for slide inputs, but SANWAs will be better.

Here's a buyers guide with an actual sheet of depths and etc... It even has an article somewhere on TE sticks that should translate to SE.

GUIDE

and buy them here:

LizardLick.com

But you'll notice rapid feathering wont recognize every input because the engage distance is so shallow, that if you don't fully release it wont prep the next press. As well it causes slightly early inputs are accidents by tripping on others.

SOLUTION: Semeitsus!
MASH ON! ;)

That's a crazy idea of mixing seimitsus and sanwas.

Back