She is back Along with company

Meet another Dwarf King-Dwarf (Style Xiba) might be changed in time)

King-Dwarf
King-Dwarf.jpg

updated Crazy-Dwarf (With beard)
Crazy-Dwarf-1.jpg

Next up might be Chef-Dwarf (Last one)

this hairstyle is the closest to Viper's real hair cause of the long tail
but i made a second attempt will be posted soon

Crimson Viper second attempt

i replaced her tie with the flight neckle cause the top of the flight neckle looks like whats on vliper's blouse and her leather pants with a normal pants (i searched for pics of viper and she had no leather pants on just a normal one)

here is the result

*Crimson Viper*
CrimsonViper5.jpg

CrimsonViper4.jpg

CrimsonViper6.jpg

i hope you like the changes

Second one, hands down. Im all about Viper so if that means anything I think you did a great job on it. Im also not one for lookalikes unless they are out of the ordinary and I think Viper is one that fits that category. Good job man.

i even try'd to make her handgloves what i did well i say
sow the second one wins hmm she has indeed no leather pants on.....
as for the hairstyle the second style i used has a better front then the first attempt

to bad they didsn't have the voice actress for Viper in the creation mode
but it will do... (her style is devil jin) hand combat i also thought of kilik or edge master

Holy crap! The Eye is awesome and 2P Cherade looks nice as well. I plan to make something inhuman and ambigous with my Edgemaster as well.

Next char that will be pictured in blazeLeandra (already created but still under construction)

Those dwarfs are reasons why armor break, which does not give any downgrades unlike in SCIV, should NEVER have been brought back. It's ridiculous when one lose all its equipment in the first round, especially when those things are like part of their body (elf ears, horns, etc).

Anyway, nice CAS! I'm liking Leandra's new older face... well, new to me since I haven't really kept myself updated here.

Cherade.jpg

Cherade-2.jpg

Cherade Cyro (Cherade's Darkside)
CheradeCyro.jpg

Cherade and Cherade Cyro

This is a short story about a young knight named Cherade her backname is unknown she is a fine young woman who had a hard childhood when she was little her parents died early and she was mostly raised by her grandparents.

When Cherade turned on the age of 18 she started to travelling on her own she learned to take care of herself and also learned to fight with a sword in case of needing, While she was in a city she walked into an ally where an group of thugs was attacking a man with a cloak on Cherade didn't struggle to help the man out she fought the thugs and they flee'd away.

*Thank you young lady the man said, You saved my life how can i ever thank you*

Cherade didn't want anything she was just helping out a man in danger

*I do not want anything just go on and becarefull next time* Cherade said when she walked away

What a fresh young girl the man said, The man she saved wasn't an ordinary man he was Graf Dumas an evil wicked man who seeks for young fresh humans to add to his evil army

*This girl i want her, she will be perfect for my army* Dumas said

The graf sended his soldiers to capture Cherade, after a battle she had Dumas's army captured her and she was locked away in a cell then graf dumas spoke to Cherade a few words

*Don't worry girl you will be a fine soldier when i am done training you, and then you will be ready to do anything i want you to do......* Dumas said

Cherade stayed a few years in that cell in that time Cherade trained herself but not to serve Dumas, but to destroy him when she comes out again

On one day at night when Dumas was going to visit Cherade in her cell again when he opened the door he saw Cherade laying on the Floor in the moonlight, But she was different she had now black hair a white skin color and a yellow armor on

*Who or what are you..... youre not that girl i have locked in here* Dumas screamed

The new formed Cherade stoot up and looked to dumas with an evil look which he never saw before
this new creaure was named Cherade Cyro

*You created my Dumas by keeping her in this prison cell i had time enough to grow inside the girl's body and now i am free to do what she should do *Destroying you Dumas* Cherade was affraid of you but i am not You can see my as the evil shadow that will take away everything you have Dumas* Cherade Cyro told him

Dumas stepped back and locked the door again but the door couldn't stop the new evil that was about to raise
Graf dumas had created an evil creature that was kept all this time inside Cherade's body

*What have i done...... i have to destroy it........ i have to..... if this Cyro creature takes over im lost forever* Dumas yelled to himself

Dumas had the possession of another weapon Soul Edge he decided to use it to stop Cherade Cyro and killing Cherade, Sow dumas took Soul Edge and became Nightmare in this form he was unstoppable

When Cherade Cyro took out all of dumas's soldiers she found Nightmare inside the throneroom

*hehe a welcome suprise a Nightmare that has been formed from the foolish body of an idiotic graf with stupid plans, i will enjoy this fight and when i take care of you Nightmare i will rip you apart* Cherade Cyro laughed

*Then lets the battle begin i Azure Nightmare will take you down in a bit and all whats in you whaa*

The two opponants stoot ready for a battle wich would decide who would take over the kingdom of Graf Dumas

Back