Shipping. Because you knew it would happen eventually.

I believe Siegfried to be bisexual, if only to a degree. After spending as much time as he did with the Schwarzwind already, being surrounded by pretty much nothing but other men, one's tastes would begin to mature and broaden. It happened an awful lot to sailors of all kinds during that era as well, so it's not implausible.

Based on that, I'd believe there to be a triangle between Raphael, Siegfried and Ivy; Raphael looks like David Bowie, and it's well known that it's less gay for a man to crush on David Bowie than it is to crush on most women, and Siegfried and Ivy do have a lot in common, and would therefore be able to relate and mesh well. Ivy's celibacy would make things a bit difficult, but that they love each other doesn't mean that they have to go boinking one another as well.

Besides, we all know that Ivy would go off on the side and screw the entirety of the female cast as well, and I'm pretty sure that Siegfried would be okay with that.

Another pairing with Siegfried, and yet another three-way, this time between himself, Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. As the two blades are brother and sister, it wouldn't be romance between them so much as it would that they would both fight over Siegfried, using whatever tactics they could think of to make him side with one or the other, and perhaps sexual fantasy would be one of them, since they both know him to the very last detail of his soul. Having two obsessive, extraplanar beings fighting over someone would be quite flattering, I imagine.

I'm still for some of the more typical ones, though; Siegfried and Hilde, Taki and Sophitia, Tira and Amy, perhaps Setsuka and Mitsurugi, etcetera. Ivy and Hilde is an interesting pair as well.

I believe Siegfried to be bisexual, if only to a degree. After spending as much time as he did with the Schwarzwind already, being surrounded by pretty much nothing but other men, one's tastes would begin to mature and broaden. It happened an awful lot to sailors of all kinds during that era as well, so it's not implausible.

Based on that, I'd believe there to be a triangle between Raphael, Siegfried and Ivy; Raphael looks like David Bowie, and it's well known that it's less gay for a man to crush on David Bowie than it is to crush on most women, and Siegfried and Ivy do have a lot in common, and would therefore be able to relate and mesh well. Ivy's celibacy would make things a bit difficult, but that they love each other doesn't mean that they have to go boinking one another as well.

Besides, we all know that Ivy would go off on the side and screw the entirety of the female cast as well, and I'm pretty sure that Siegfried would be okay with that.

Another pairing with Siegfried, and yet another three-way, this time between himself, Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. As the two blades are brother and sister, it wouldn't be romance between them so much as it would that they would both fight over Siegfried, using whatever tactics they could think of to make him side with one or the other, and perhaps sexual fantasy would be one of them, since they both know him to the very last detail of his soul. Having two obsessive, extraplanar beings fighting over someone would be quite flattering, I imagine.

I'm still for some of the more typical ones, though; Siegfried and Hilde, Taki and Sophitia, Tira and Amy, perhaps Setsuka and Mitsurugi, etcetera. Ivy and Hilde is an interesting pair as well.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls1ln6sDWE1qc42hdo1_500.gif

-snip-
>All the lesb relationships you say

megusta.png

^ No fucking idea in how i resize a image

Also AsarothxRock. Because that would be lulz worthy

Reactions: You
Back