Short Video Project

sephalump

Video games kill people
Ok so I've realized most characters have a film project donated to them. If we want a more lively thread it would help to have more members which could be achieved if we have the full potential of lizard man shown. In no way am I a confident or even capable player to do this task but if better players were to spearhead the plan and we have editors and such to make it on par with other skill videos. I mean Maxi grew in popularity after Unlimited Loop, why dont we see if it'll help us. I think it would be a good idea to include his more advanced combos(such as A+B to 33B: LC B to LC AK) and flowing utilization of his Lizard Crawl stance. Just disagree if you dont think its a good idea guys, I just want a good thread ^_^

Actually, I have a Lizardman Wall Combo video on the way. Maybe by next week it will be up? Yeah, I noticed the lack of Lizardman donations. Hopefully others will do the same as I am.

I try but all that my lizzy has got is mix-up and what I consider not-cheap use of crawl stance. I'm playing someone who abuses it now and its so annoying! But whatevs I just tech that shit with A+B lol. Anyways when I'm a better player(and have the right equipment) I'll record a bit of my play. PLEASE others do the same

I try but all that my lizzy has got is mix-up and what I consider not-cheap use of crawl stance. I'm playing someone who abuses it now and its so annoying! But whatevs I just tech that shit with A+B lol. Anyways when I'm a better player(and have the right equipment) I'll record a bit of my play. PLEASE others do the same
hey, Invite me. I'll show you some cool tricks (non LC) with Liz.

Good news! I should have a cash flow coming in soon, so I'll either buy the expansions for Fallout 3 on PS3 or a video card to record. But either way I'll definatly add you!

If anyone else has problems doing the 33B:B mid air catch combos I'll offer to record them, I'm trying to get used to the exact timing for a real battle. As for some video ideas recently I was playing Nightmare and he did 22_88 A,B. I liizard crawled the first hit and LC A+B'd the second guard cancel and did his command throw. Maybe stuff like that. And I'm requesting we do some portions of him whooping the sister's asses. Everyone knows Sparta kicks Athen's ass and we need to show it! lol

I love doing doing the 33B:B mid air catch. It's awesome but really difficult to master. I've caught Cervantes, Shura, and the Apprentice in mid air so far. The lag online really messes up the timing for me, but when playing someone with no lag it's a real match/round saver.

Back