SkullGirls!

Painwheel looks great, I'm excited for Valentine and Umbrella!

Parasoul = Paraflawless

Whoa there. Wasn't expecting to see an actual story mode in Skullgirls (I didn't really follow the developers' diaries though). This is definitely going to be the most ambitious download fighter ever - can't wait!

The thread title reminded me of this:

For some reason I cracked up at this video.

Anyway, I come to Skullgirls not for the high-level mechanics (though that certainly helps) but because the world and setting is just so cool. I see myself as a casual player right now (just playing because it looks so damn hot) but I could step it up if I find my niche in the game. Right now I'm planning on calling Ms. Fortune my main fighter and I might stick Valentine as a teammate if the mood strikes.

Don't be surprised if you catch me writing Skullgirls fanfiction...

LOL, that video was great.

Parasoul/Valentine here. I do like all the characters though (yep, even Double and Painwheel). I'll probably be sticking to 2 and 1-man teams. I ain't Mahvel enough for a full set of 3.

Dont know this game dont interest me much might be because of the fact its a all girl/fan servicy type of fighter. The mechanics looks solid but it gives me that Arcana hearts vibe and i didnt like that one either. Ill give it a shot but im not expecting much. Must be because since its a all female cast the girls are portrayed very fanservicy (my opinion really) but might be wrong.

It wont be an all female cast though at the end of it's roster when they start the DLC characters out.

And you no like TITS mang? WHA U GHEY?

It wont be an all female cast though at the end of it's roster when they start the DLC characters out.

LOL!!!! I love teh bewbs but its not that, It's more along the line I cant take the fighter seriously if its a all girl fighter. For example Arcana Hearts I cant stand the game for the fact the moe blob epitome is in that game with loli's, annoying cliche japanese meme's (GURURURU), and well Generic characters in general. But, the battle system is probably one of the deepest systems but the fact the cast alone is horrid doesnt justify it. Especially since im learning japanese I hear what they really are saying and it kills majority of the stuff in the game for me xD. But, again thats AH3 and my 2 cents.... now with skullgirls... I give credit for the character designs cause some of them truly are unique but in the end Mike_Z is trying to make a serious fighter by mimicking japanese ones and selling it with T&A. Sure he may know the fighting game scene but why couldn't the fighter be a mix of male and female and be more diverse (To me again). I do like misfortune and Valentine but man... it seems the game will just have that AH vibe without the japanese meme's lol.

Ill give the game a shot and I did hear they suppose to add some male characters despite the name but selling a game based on T&A just doesnt suit well to me and especially if its a fighter. Some fighters see it for the mechanics but the majority (Casual) see it for the T&A and jump on it. Like the saying goes Sex sells xD

EDIT: I also know DLC characters are coming that are males but they didnt hint to who it should be. Just time will tell i suppose.

Supposedly.

I think the male character they're going to add is a really burly member of the Black Egrets (I've seen concept art of him; he seems to be the most likely candidate).

Back