So, If Voldo Doesn't Return In SC V, Who Do You Think You'll Use Instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a hard question to answer this soon. None of the so far announced characters appeal to me all that much. Not being much of a tier whore I will play whoever I find the most fun to play I guess.

Absolutely love the character though and he will without a doubt be the first thing I take to the lab in SCV, should he be in there in one form or another.

Noticed Taki/Natsu got a wall jump thingy again. I wouldnt mind seeing crab stance getting it's wall run back. That shit was boss.

Of course they were trolling me when they said that. I mean who would know about Voldo before us eh? EH? Noone!

If Voldo dies, i think his playstyle dies with him :( They can copy every fighting style but there is only 1 voldo!
Can't hardly beleave that a spanish dude could be ust as perverted as the Italian voldo. so and its voldo, voldo can't die, he's my master! :P

I think Voldo is going to return,too iconic,too unique

And he can work even as old wierdo Gollum style :D

There are like 12-13 slots for veterans right?

1 Sieg
2 Mitsu
3 Ivy
4 Nightmare (confirmed by Daishi)

There is still a lot of place

And some other will probably not return:
Xianghua- they just showed her daughter
Sophi/Cass- replaced
Taki- replaced
Rock- Bangoo it's so obvious
Lizardman- ChaCha from EVO asked for him and Daishi reply "i'm sorry", like say no

Imho Voldo chances are decent/high

Yeah I sincerely doubt his playstyle wont make it. However, I can imagine voldo getting replaced by a Lynette kind of character. thesaddestface.gif

possible but still i don't see him getting replaced

Is not a dude use nunchaku or a sword, is Voldo being Voldo (same for Yoshi or Cervy imho) :D

I mean, i was expecting Taki and X get replaced, i expect to see Maxi,Mina,Rock(by Bangoo) and maybe even Kilik get replaced too

But Voldo? Nah

Imho him,Yoshi and Cervy are in the safest position,having the moveset created more around the character instead around the weapon. Oh and obvious Amy due teh marketing

Another thing: all replaced or likely to be replaced actually have somebody as "successor",Voldo have only his rats :D

well, ChaCha after ask about him at Daishi, said that Lizardman probably is'nt going to be in SC5

I 100% agree with the sentiment of the last few posts. You can't just give Voldo's playstyle to another character. Voldo is...well....Voldo. It's a package deal. People don't play him just because he uses katars, or fights with odd movements, or is strange in appearance, it's the total package wrapped in a spiked g-string and a codpiece.

I 100% agree with the sentiment of the last few posts. You can't just give Voldo's playstyle to another character. Voldo is...well....Voldo. It's a package deal. People don't play him just because he uses katars, or fights with odd movements, or is strange in appearance, it's the total package wrapped in a spiked g-string and a codpiece.

and a codpiece

a codpiece

In all seriousness, I too agree with him being basically irreplaceable.
older + creepier + codpiece = best Voldo ever (tiered like SC4 wouldn't hurt either)

Another factor,a really simple one: "why?"

Aside being unlikely replace Voldo... why do it?

About basically every female char a basic point is being beautifull/hottie, age can effectively be a problem
About some of male characters a basic point is being cool/flashy, age can effectively be a problem
About Voldo THE basic point is being creepy, age can effectively only HELP him at it XD

I hope he's even uglier, scarier, and more repulsive than ever before. Don't ruin this character by making him clean-cut and changing him up. Voldo is one of the most original characters I've ever seen. AND he has the approval of my avatar, Steve McCool.

So basically, if Voldo isn't in SC5 the game will make a great coaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back