SoCal, SC4 Tournament Approaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone you know have a discount there? cuz I got a deal very similar to that goin on cuz I know someone who works for the hotel im staying at

Well I work for the Sheraton so I get the employee rate anywhere. Unfortunately it seems due to the date we won't be able to go so it's all for naught. Maybe Krayzie will get his shit together (just kidding bruh) and have something in NoCal one of these days. Never been to Cali before.

See man this is shitty. So now we have to wait all this time and for no extra players anyway? Whatever....I guess we can still make it but at this rate we might as well have just held the thing on April 2nd instead of May 21st. I highly doubt any other players will decide to come because of the date change but I guess we'll see. Gonna try to spark up interest in NorCal but at the moment, it's looking pretty bleak.

GO if shit would've went right for me at the beginning of the year my tourney would have already been in the works. But then life had to rear it's ugly head with negative shit causing me to have to shift my focus on dealing with that. What can you do?

It's all good Krayzie. You know I know how tough it is. That was fucked up how they took your shit. But if ever something were to come up that I could help with even if it just takes me to drag some of these jabronis with me you know I'd do it. But still would be nice to go to Cali one of these days.

but like I said once there is always another time, and hopefully by next we can get everything arranged perfectly, I'll talk to them after the current upcoming tourny to see if they can host one in.... (this is where you all tell me what month will be best for all of you)

It's all good Krayzie. You know I know how tough it is. That was fucked up how they took your shit. But if ever something were to come up that I could help with even if it just takes me to drag some of these jabronis with me you know I'd do it. But still would be nice to go to Cali one of these days.

You need to just go visit Norcal and play some games.

So is this tournament still happening? Please update the first post with all relevant information, including any changes with the date.

So is this tournament still happening? Please update the first post with all relevant information, including any changes with the date.

I asked Ridley to start a new thread in Tournament Announcements once he has all of this information finalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back