Some original characters. (lots o' images)

Wandrian

I don't know.
Generica, generic warrior chick
Ibrahim, semi-stylish heroic guy
Lorelei, angry warrior princess
Miss Hero, she's like a hero and stuff
Snowball, friendly demon looking for a good fight
Leona, cowgirl knight(knight cowgirl?)
Liz, punk vampire
Rachel, leader or something
Sofia, she has a comfortable kitty
Tira original and cosplays
Snowball update
Thanatos, death losing it's human form
Sleight, an evil clown

Dr. Bauidheach Caim

Buaidheach-mug.png

Buaidheach.png
Buaidheach2.png
Buaidheach3.png

Buaidheach4.png
Buaidheach5.png
Buaidheach-arm.png
Buaidheach-broken.png
Buaidheach-mug-broken.png

The basic idea is making a character as eccentric as possible without making the design completely hideous. The end result is our mad scientist-blood mage here. Her arm is bloody because she cuts at the beginning of battle to manipulate her sword.

Attachments

• Buaidheach6.png
    Buaidheach6.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 182
Generica
Generica-mug.png
Generica.png
Generica2.png
Generica3.png
Generica-mug-broken.png

Warrior princess in light armor has been done to death, I still wanted to make one. So with some brutal honesty we get this chick. Unfortunately, the honeycomb pattern on the dress doesn't display well with low quality capture cards so it's not as visible in some images.

Lorelei

Lorelei.png
Lorelei3.png
Lorelei4.png

Lorelei-unmasked.png
Lorelei5.png
Lorelei-broken.png

Your standard warrior princess. Wanted to make her as warrior-y and princess-y as I could, but with a more aggressive warrior-ness to her. Eneded up going with Pyrrha Omega style, forgot to take a shot of her weapon that match her attire. Does the underwear look regal? I was aiming for ridiculously white and the jewel-ish pattern seemed like an all right idea since I couldn't get the skirt and top to match.

Miss Hero

MissHero-mug.jpg

MissHero.png
MissHero2.png
MissHero3.png
MissHero4.png
MissHero-boot.png
MissHero-broken.png

Kind of antihero, but not. One of the few female characters I've made that are on the positive side of chest scale, she just looked less threatening with smaller boobs honestly. Not that I have anything against well-endowed women of course. I normally hate overuse of black as well, it seems I've committed several crimes against creativity with miss Hero here; tsk tsk tsk.

Snowball
Snowball-mug.png

Snowball.png
Snowball2.png
Snowball-broken.png
Snowball-mug-broken.png

What happens when a kindly demon that only seeks a good fight is kicked out of Hell for being too weak? She roams the world in search of an opponent that provides a challenge that she actually has a prayer against, or at least that's what I think.

I'll never be able to get over the awesomeness of Snowball's face. Absolute genius
She makes me think of Justice from Afro Samurai, which is totally badass

Can't sleep and don't have anything important in the next day? CAS THREAD UPDATE TIME!

Leona
Leona.png
Leona2.png
Leona3.png
Leona-mug.png
Leona4.png
Leona-broken.png

Leona is my effort to combine a cowgirl and a knight. I couldn't get it to show up well in these low quality screenshots, but her undergarments(which is actually the cliche Japanese school swimsuit) has a...delicate pattern on it. Surprisingly, about the most difficult thing about Leona was choosing her name. The choice in decorations for the undergarment chose it for me.

Liz

Liz.png
Liz2.png
Liz3.png
Liz4.png
Liz-mug.png
Liz-fangs.png
Liz-broken.png
Liz-weapons.png

I kept telling myself I would never stoop so low as to create a vampire character and here we are! I did *TRY* to make Liz a little bit different than your run of the mill vampire of course, she's supposed to be something of a punk character rather than the more sophisticated or brutal ways vampires are usually portrayed. Does the outfit reflect this well?

With the fangs, it's practically impossible to see them in-game during an intro or win pose. So how do we fix that and not look completely ridiculous? She's a snaggletoothed vampire. One of her fangs sticks out one more tick forward than the other, though come to think of it I can probably improve upon that as well...

Attachments

• Liz-bite.png
    Liz-bite.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 181
Rachel

Rachel.png
Rachel2.png
Rachel3.png
Rachel4.png
Rachel5.png
Rachel6.png
Rachel-broken.png

Rachel is a character I've made and remade I don't even know how many times, in pretty much every game that allows a team of custom characters.

The idea is she's a leader type character with a compromise between fancy, upperclass sophistication and something of a warrior aesthetic, always dual wielding. Finding a satisfying way to combine those aesthetics only seems to become increasingly difficult as I want her to look better. This particular incarnation required some kind of flowing garment(Bongseon Blouse) to move when she does iGDR and similar attacks, which was a bother because of the limitations such garments place on characters.

The one thing I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with in this incarnation of Rachel is the footwear. I tried literally every accessory available, none could improve her shoes without creating another problem for the look.

Oh yeah, and Pattern 1. Oh do I now despise Pattern 1 >:D

Sofia

Sofia.png
Sofia2.png
Sofia3.png
Sofia-mug.png
Sofia-broken.png
Sofia-scabbard.png

Sofia was intended as a much simpler design from the very start. The only bothersome detail of creating her was Ivy's bracelets having a fixed color. That one bit that we can't color drives me crazy :C

She's a snaggletoothed vampire. One of her fangs sticks out one more tick forward than the other, though come to think of it I can probably improve upon that as well...

You'll have to use two object slots, unfortunately, the single horn for each fang, so with the third slot for a cigarette, you'll have to use stickers for earrings. View attachment 26933

Thanks for the thumbs up on the tips thread. -GEF

And now for something completely different: Tira in one original costume and cosplaying three other crazy chicks. These are a bit on the lazy side.

Tira.png

My Tira cosplay version of Alice Liddell, American McGee's version of Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass:

Tira-Alice.png

Color-restricted version of Shiro, from Deadman Wonderland:
Tira-Shiro.png
Tira-Shiro2.png
Tira-Shiro3.png

Yuno Gasai, yandere goddess from Future Diary/Mirai Nikki(season 2 look):

Tira-Yuno3.png
Tira-Yuno.png
Tira-Yuno2.png

Next is a minor update to Snowball and one more original...for today.

Snowball update
Snowball3.png
Snowball4.png

Snowball5.png
Snowball6.png
Snowball7.png
Snowball8.png

She looks better with smaller boobs, no? Notably, her right arm and her back have changed a good bit.

Thanatos

Thanatos-card.png

Thanatos2.png
Thanatos3.png
Thanatos.png

Aw, in the process of tweaking the design I forgot to match the accessory with the mask again :/

Well, unlike Snowball the key thing about Thanatos is her face. It's...very unpleasant-looking. Very, VERY unpleasant. So much so that I'm putting that screenshot in a spoiler.

Thanatos-face.png

...And that took less work than Snowball. The face at least.

Lorelei is my favorite of all with well-defined theme and overall look. Long skirts and armor can match well, even though the said skirt is plain,because you know, she's going to a battle :D
Miss Hero and Leona are my other favorite, but Hero looks more coherent because Leona have the cowboy hat, and the fact you can utilize the Bronze Armor well :D

Sleight, an evil clown:

Sleight.png
Sleight3.png

I wanted something simpler for the face, and yet still I used the entire sticker limit for him. I can't get it to show up in screengrabs, but his surcoat has a pretty weathered look to it.

Back