Someone please help me deliver justice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelovedChild

[09] Warrior
This is a prime example of how criminals get away with everything they want in America. This isn't as obvious an example as a child molester getting 2 years in prison while a pot dealer gets 10 years, but it's up the same alley of horrid judgment and decisions that make America so fucking stupid and full of corruption.....

....I've had a guy I've only known for a few days recently break into my motel room. He stole

1) My PS3
2) 4 games
3) and a screen

luckily(or so I thought) I happened to have this guys phone number. I called him, he confessed he stole the goods(I didn't have a recorder on me sadly), laughed, and hung up.

I immediately called the police, gave them the info, serial number on the ps3, etc.

...They have done nothing. They have refused to track his cell phone in any way, shape, or form. This guy is so retarded he has yet to ever change his number, knowing I know his cell.

I've called his cell at least a couple hundreds times by now, he told me to stop harrassing him, to which I replied "STOP STEALING MY SHIT YOU FUCKING STREET SCUM, GIVE ME BACK MY SHIT". This guy...I shit you not...called the cops on me for harrassing him, and the cops called my house, saying I'll be arrested if I keep calling him. I explained to the cops that he stole my ps3 and other valuables, and I'm simply doing everything in my power to get them back. They said he wont confess to them, so they wont do anything about it, including track his cell phone.

This guy has recently said if I keep calling him, he's going to kill me and rape and kill my girlfriend. I called the cops, they said because I WAS HARASSING HIM, it was a mutual argument and they can't do anything for that sort of threat, and I need to stop harassing him or I'll be the one to get arrested.

.....The police are a FUCKING JOKE, AND A COMPLETE WASTE OF TAX PAYER DOLLARS.

Someone, anyone, know how I can track a cell phone? The only name I know he goes by is "Sosa". He hangs out with a fellow piece of shit named "Lefty Williams", I thought lefty was an AKA, but when checking the jail website, his name came up many times, and he is in fact, named "Lefty Williams". Lefty didn't actually break in and steal anything, but I'm sure he drove sosa around whiled selling the valuables.

Someone...Anyone...know how to track cell phones? Please help me deliver justice to this piece of shit street scum, he will continue to steal, and hurt everyone and everything until someone does something about it, and the police wont DO SHIT. I will. Someone, please, in the name of moral decency, tell me how to track this guys cell phone. Thank you very much.

Feel free to harass him all you want, for he is another part of this criminal circle that makes This country a scary place to live in.

Rude awakening.

Either way, speaking from experience, you might as well file a police report and accept your losses. Think of it this way, at least they didn't take everything in your house and use your car to do it. =P

banned from PSN & someone broke into your hotel room and stole your things.... It's been a rough little go for you what a shame.

Had a similar scenario with police not only being useless, but getting in the way of my cause. I witnessed a group of teenage fuckasses drive by my car and hit it with a head sized boulder after issuing deaththreats and flashing a blade at a local park. After flooring after them in an attempts to send them flying off the road a driver cuts me off unaware of the issue and they get away. Me and a LOT of people witnessed two of the guys and looked up their address with google maps and went over and confirmed they were involved. When the cops get involved they refuse to look at the street cameras capturing all of this and tell the guys we have no evidence. Not only did they refuse to help, these fuckass police took away all the fear we had built up that these guys were fucked and would only be saved if they confessed the name of the stone thrower.

My advice, don't put the number out and ask us to harass, that will be bad for you if somehow this gets to them as its evidence. However I think their are ways to check the number to an address. I don't think it's illegal to steal back your property. Hope these guys dont pack heat :(

About the cell phone, you could probably back-trace it. But I'm pretty sure consequences will never be the same.

someone broke got into my car and stole my dvd player, ps2, and all my games
they even broke my arm rest

I didnt file a police report becuz REAL NIGGAZ DONT SNITCH

You should have filed a report with the cyber-police. Robocop would be on the case in a heartbeat.

I called sosa...he said I didnt know what I was talkin bout. I told him "quit talking shit..I wanna buy that shit." he still played stupid. Told him I got 50 boozefighters comin over to discuss payment. he laughed and hung up

I tried

HRD

Put on mask and some tights.

But seriously- that sucks ass. What the hell. I guess you could try to steal it back...? That's not a good idea. I'd say move. If shit like that happens where you live, I wouldn't want to live there. Move to Canada. :D

BC, I excersised a contact of mine in Orlando for you and found that these two run with some, needless to say less than reputable people. He wouldn't give me any location information, however he did say if you like your balls where they are, then leave them alone.

I'm inclined to say that I agree with him. Without a police report filed at the time of the break in, you have nothing backing you. The law will be more on their side and they wouldn't be very hesitant to make an example out of someone that is bitching about his ps3 and tv that they stole.

It's just electronics that can be replaced, regardless of the principle of the matter. It's a shame but you're probably going to need to just suck it up and move on.

that said, creating a thread posting personal information and encouraging people to harass someone is just fucked up. belovedchild, we are a gaming community, not a vigilante action group or a crew of hard thugs. take your pleas for massive phone harassment to 4chan, where they don't mind it getting traced back to.

finally...wtf are you doing hanging out in hotel rooms in your hometown with guys named lefty and sosa and having their cell numbers when you know exactly what they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back