SophieChan's Soul Calibur V Gallery

Alexandra

Fearless Eyes
Without further ado, here is my newest set of creations
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
First up is Farrah, an aristocrat from what is now Denmark who has nearly everything a Post-Columbian patrician could want. She has now decided to track down Soul Calibur and create a place where she can never experience bordem again. Farrah is about 27.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
Rin is Natsu's sworn enemy and her closest friend. The two girls were once friends but Rin went down the path of evil and became malfested. She is now in a similar state to Toki before his death at the hands of Taki. Rin is from Kyoto, Japan and is nearly 19.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
Andromeda came back quite easily and nicely in SCV. She was once the wielder of Soul Calibur and she was the reason Soul Calibur changed its form seven years prior to SCV. Andromeda is a fierce ally of Abigail and a closer friend. Andromeda is Pyrrha and Patroklos' aunt, through Rothion as he was her brother. Andromeda is around 36 in SCV.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
Abigail was once an informant for the British Empire but is now a reknowned general and friend to Andromeda. She has been tasked with supplying Princess Hildegard Von Krone with support and siege weapons. Abigail is about 35 in SCV.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
Sophitia!!

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
Cassandra!!

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png
Destra is a seer and member of the Magi Dominion. She is not so much a fighter as a sorceress but can handle herself in a battle. She is famed for her discovery of the twelve volumes of Secreta Magi (Latin for Secrets of the Magic Archetypes). She has stopped aging at 40.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png
Next up is Scarlett, the leader of a cult dating back circa 850 A.D. She was once a modestly shaped girl with ebon curls and olive skin. Scarlett has repented for her sins and lurks in the shadows waiting for any who challenge the just arbitrator of fate.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
Fhena is a master thief and swordswoman. She has recently stolen Great Britain's plans for an invasion of France. To escape pursuit, she has since taken on the guise of Fhena, a lady of the night. She has taken up residence in a brothel in Constantinople. Her age is unknown.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
Alistair is a mercenary sent by the monarch of France to find and retrieve Britain's plans from a Master Thief. He is from northern Italy and is a rival to ZWEI.

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,270
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,186
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,911
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,076
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,440
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 726
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 616
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 680
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 768
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,904
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 631
Now for a few more
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
First is Xian-Un, a Chinese noblewoman and friend to Xianghua. She rarely fights and is seen as a dainty woman in need of a cane. This cane is of course her weapon. She's about 32 and from what is now Beijing.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png
Andromeda's SCV 2P

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
Fhena's heist gear/ 2P

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
Farrah's 2P

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png
Scarlett 2P

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
Rin 2P

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png
Abigail's casual wear/ 2P

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png
Destra's 2P

More tomorrow!

Wow awesome work sophie-Chan *-*
I love this new designs of Soul calibur V and will post my own creations after getting all
the gears. I first started to make Sophitia ^^, cause i really miss her in the game.
Well, but luckily we can make her this time. Currently i'm experiencing with getting a voice which sounds a little
like herself x.x

That andromeda looks amazing!
Which costume? I can give you the formula if you want.

Wow awesome work sophie-Chan *-*
I love this new designs of Soul calibur V and will post my own creations after getting all
the gears. I first started to make Sophitia ^^, cause i really miss her in the game.
Well, but luckily we can make her this time. Currently i'm experiencing with getting a voice which sounds a little
like herself x.x
Thanks so much! I have most of the equipment but theres still so much I haven't gotten! I just unlocked a mini skirt without the pleated style of the other skirt and I can't wait to use it. I'm excited to see your creations as well.

My last set of characters for a while

First I have some recreations....

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png
Sophitia SCII

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_7.png
Seung Mina SCII

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_8.png
Now a personal favorite of mine, Xianghua's 2P from SCII!

Next we have the lastest set of new costumes for Andromeda, Farrah, Scarlett, Abigail, Fhena, Rin and Destra...

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_6.png
Andromeda's 3P and her uniform during the war between the malfested and Schwarzwind. She acts as a soldier and a member of Abigail and Hilde's war council.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
Fhena's 3P and traveling gear.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png
Scarlett's 3P

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png
Rin's 3P

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
For Abigail's 3P I chose the White Knight CE DLC. This is the armor she wears when Pyrrha and Patroklos have their confrontation, the same day as ZWEI's death and the final battle of the war.

wow very cool! hmm...one word of advice how did you get the pictures so clear of your char? maybe you can give me some tips, because i wanna show off my latest edits. :sc5nm1:

I love Andromeda's 3P outfit. That chestplate is one of my absolute favorites!
I love this costume too! That chestplate is amazing.

wow very cool! hmm...one word of advice how did you get the pictures so clear of your char? maybe you can give me some tips, because i wanna show off my latest edits. :sc5nm1:
If your on PS3, hit start in Creation, then "View." From there you select a pose, then hit the PS button. Go to "Photos" and an option that says "Save Screenshot" will be available. Happy screencapping!!

I love this costume too! That chestplate is amazing.

If your on PS3, hit start in Creation, then "View." From there you select a pose, then hit the PS button. Go to "Photos" and an option that says "Save Screenshot" will be available. Happy screencapping!!
cool...but..err i have the 360 version:sc1nm1:

Back