Sophitia to appear in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

Surprisingly cool. Here's hoping AS B is her C4 and the attack throw of TAS B is her C6! Meh, her Musou may as well be Pyrrha's CE right?

It's official:
1OS3ePfg-rw.jpg

She's still wearing the SC4 clothes.

It would be cool if they did this for Dynasty Warriors too, or brought one of the Dynasty Warriors characters to SC6.

Not a fan of theyr games, but like Ezio(i don't like AC too) any of theyr characters will be a more fitting/better guest than most stuff you can find around in other games

And ever as Ezio, Lu Bu can actually be a better SC character than many SC characters

Shit, Mtsurugi vs Lu Bu sound like VG's swordmanship version of Tyson vs Alì :D

Not a fan of theyr games, but like Ezio(i don't like AC too) any of theyr characters will be a more fitting/better guest than most stuff you can find around in other games

And ever as Ezio, Lu Bu can actually be a better SC character than many SC characters

Shit, Mtsurugi vs Lu Bu sound like VG's swordmanship version of Tyson vs Alì :D

If I remember correctly the voice actor for Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors 5, 6 and 7 is the same one for Algol in Soulcalibur IV and V.

An excellent, excellent move. Since Taki got to be in a few things despite not being in SC5, and was originally planned to return and possibly be in SC5 if there was time, Sophitia needed this more. Plus, she's an excellent choice because she represents an outside culture that goes as far back historically as all the other Warriors characters, making for some really cool potential dynamics with the differences in cultures and mentions and allusions to the Greek gods.

I've been out of the loop of the Warriors games ever since Samurai Warriors 3 went to Wii and there was an announcement of a PS3 and 360 version that never came stateside. Sophitia's inclusion raises me from a "meh" to a "most likely will buy this if I can get it."

Also, thanks Ac18901 for posting a scan of the page showing her. I see there's another screencap of Sophitia fighting at the top that got cut off, hopefully a better scan shows up later. I already tried Famitsu's website, no luck with anything posted there yet.

This is a very interesting move for Koei to add Sophitia! I may actually buy Warriors Orochi 3 because of Sophitia alone ^_^!

Is this for a hand held ? I was going to comment on at least the graphics.

Watching nightmare plow soldiers in SC3's intro animation would have been my first guess if Namco ever lent a character property to this series. Happy to see sophitia get some work though

If you squint real hard you can see Hilde and Patroklos
joan-d-arc.jpg
800px-Achilles_Wallpaper_%28WO3_DLC%29.jpg

Last edited:
Sophitia *.* ok, Koei, I'll buy this game lol, now put Cassandra as DLC and take all my money, rofl. ._.

Reactions: JKT
Back