Sophitia to appear in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

Heck.. why not just make a dedicated Soul Calibur hack and slash game alongside the fighting genre (but NOT like SC Legends - didn't really care for the motion controller scheme and controls). I've been meaning to get this game for a while now having some DOA/Ninja Gaiden characters in is like Ryu Hayabusa, Momiji, Rachel and Ayane but I guess I can now wait since Ultimate version is being released with the added bonus of Sophitia..

Heck.. why not just make a dedicated Soul Calibur hack and slash game alongside the fighting genre (but NOT like SC Legends - didn't really care for the motion controller scheme and controls). I've been meaning to get this game for a while now having some DOA/Ninja Gaiden characters in is like Ryu Hayabusa, Momiji, Rachel and Ayane but I guess I can now wait since Ultimate version is being released with the added bonus of Sophitia..
A Soul Calibur hack and slash game would be most epic! Maybe something on the means of Dynasty Warriors, and with Sophitia as a guest character for WO3, I think Namco should make a crossover game with Soul Calibur going against characters from Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. In addition, I hope they have Ryu Hayabusa as a guest character in turn for the next SC game...Just saying.

How else could a unique hack and slash turn out ? project soul can't imitate dynasty warriors and I doubt they have the board's backing to start soul calibur legends II (please lost swords be a normal fighteR)

ivy should have made it in instead of sophitia. sophitia looks fine, her face doesn't need to be fixed, but ivy's face on the other hand could really use some of koei tecmo's enhancement.

I want to understand the story though. I hope asia version of the game at least get english subtitles so we westerners can import it and play it without trouble.

I want to understand the story though. I hope asia version of the game at least get english subtitles so we westerners can import it and play it without trouble.

It might come over with Japanese voices and English subs digital download only. Like Orochi 3 on the psn

Gameplay of sophitia...her musou will be her Critical finish..divine palladium.

1) I like sophitia being the big "special guest" character don't get me wrong. Look at around 2:54 when she does her victory pose after her CE, the little cloth on her shoulder starts flying taut and looks like it ignores all physics (only noticed this after playing with xnalara).

2) On a more clever note, it's now proof that her CE did AoE damage. Gods be praised!

Back